-Caveat Lector- Early Sunday morning as I went outside to get the paper, I stopped to look at the full moon, since seeing the moon has been a rarity here in Ky. with almost constant rain showers and cloudy skies this summer.  What I saw prompted me to bring my daughter outside to look.  You have to turn your head completely sideways to see the Man in the Moon face, now.  It has rotated almost 45 degrees !  This is proof that we are having a pole shift.  The moon is definitely farther  south in the sky, which means we have rotated upwards towards the north, but how much have we rotated to the side?  My daughter made the observation that we cannot feel it, but I told her there are reports of birds getting off course or not showing up where they are suppose to be, probably because of the magnetic field screwing up.
My question is this....how much farther must the earth rotate over before it causes stress to the planet, such as huge earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.?
Go out and look at the moon now, before the full moon goes away.  It use to be almost straight up and down, but now it is almost 45 degrees turned.  You have to completely turn your head sideways to see it.
Looking at it reminds me of what is said in the Bible about the last days, there would be signs in the heavens, and this is one big sign!
glenda
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.