-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Re: [cia-drugs] Re: Fwd: Webfairy
-Caveat Lector-
The Salter frames are not possibly from the Naudet DVD.
The Naudet DVD is terribly degraded footage.
This is the "flash frame"
Salter enlargement, enlarged.
Naudet frame, enlarged
http://thewebfairy.com/911/missilegate/salterflash.jpg
http://thewebfairy.com/911/missilegate/naudetflash.jpg
Two different cleaning jobs, one excellent, one very, very poor.
The Salter frames are Excellent!!! You should take the compliment.

Webfairy has put her foot in it again.  The frame titled "naudetflash.jpg" is simply a video frame that is interlaced.  That is, both fields are still present.  My file has been deinterlaced.  Here is a description of interlacing that I referenced in my original article, a description that Webfairy has either not read or not understood:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~nd/surprise_96/journal/vol4/sab/report.html
the even and odd lines of each video frame are scanned at different times, so objects will have moved, resulting in the "hatching" seen in the "naudetflash.jpg" that Webfairy offers.  Movies compressed for the web must be de-interlaced to removed this artifact.  Once again, Webfairy is easily debunked and shows that she knows almost nothing about video.  And once again she owes me an apology for making unfounded claims of fraud.

The low quality taner.net version of the Naudet video that Webfairy inexplicably continues to use has been dei-nterlaced, removing the field on which the flash occurs.

Dave from 911blimp.net sent me a vhs copy of the Naudet footage as it originally aired on Sept11 or 12th.  I performed the same processing as I did to the footage from the DVD, increasing the frame rate of the compressed movie from 29.97 to 60 frames per second so that both fields would have their own frame.  If I left it at 30 fps I would have had to de-interlace it, removing one of the fields.  As you can see, there is no difference between the DVD version and the originally aired version save the noise and artifacts caused by bad signals and low quality VHS recording that Dave's copy suffers from.  All this blather about filtering and modification of the video is crap and is typical of Webfairy's ignorance of video.
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/WTC767images/wtc1hit-Dave.mov
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/WTC767images/WTC1hitzoom.mov

As norgenson has said, Webfairy is full of bluff and bravado, using the schoolyard tactic of trying to win the argument by yelling the loudest and making empty boasts of victory.  No one with half a brain in their head is falling for her arguments, although she is consistently dragging the rest of us serious 9/11 researchers back into time wasting emotional debates.  She's been debunked, everybody knows it and I'm sure the rest of us are going to have to suffer increasingly hysterical outbursts from her as this reality sinks in even further.  Regardless of her technical mistakes, it's time for physical evidence researchers who have held back criticism of Webfairy because of the utility of her video resources to come out firmly opposed to her hateful and childish behavior.

I'm just two weeks removed from major surgery and in considerable pain, and I'm having to spend precious time  and energy defending myself from Webfraudy's attacks.  What a waste.  I trust that there will be continued movement from serious 9/11 researchers to condemn both Webfairy's errant work and despicable tactics.

Eric

Please let us stay on topic and be civil.-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor