-Caveat Lector- back to CAH | ratville times | rat haus | Index | Search | tree
(
PDF | gzip'd PostScript | ASCII text formats )
single HTML file (269K)

Analysis of Eyewitness Statements on 9/11
American Airlines Flight 77 Crash into the Pentagon
by Penny Schoner

Original Presentation: December 2003
Updated Hypertext Version: 21 February 2004

Contents

     1.
Introduction
     2.
List of Points regarding plane hitting Pentagon
Eyewitness Reports:
     1.
Before and After the Plane Crashed the Pentagon
- Eighty-Seven Witness Statements

     2.
Of Jet Fuel
     3.
Of Plane Clipping Lamp Posts, Sign
     4.
Of Plane Parts After the Crash
     5.
Referring to Missile-Like Plane
     6.
On the Sounds of Jet Engines Before Crash
     7.
Regarding Reinforced Walls of Pentagon
     8.
Of Other Aircraft in Area of Pentagon
     9.
By Radar Operators
     10.
Of FBI Combing Area After Crash
     11.
Photographs of Crash Site and Parts of Plane
     12.
Index of Names

Editing and hypertext creation by David Ratcliffe. Please let me know if any of the source citation active links fail so I can create archived replacements. (I will also be grateful to hear from anyone who can share copy of the Dead or no longer relevant Links listed.) Thanks go to Eric Bart for making available an archived copy of "Amazing stories: The air, the island and the fortress, by Jennifer Simmons, Counseling Today Online, 10/01 as well as helping update other links.

back to
CAH | ratville times | rat haus | Index | Search | tree www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.