Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 03:05:00 -0400
From: GeorgeWBush.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: William Bacon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Reviews Are In--President Bush Won Decisive Victory!

Dear William,

President Bush won a decisive victory last night. The President dominated the debate
with impassioned, thoughtful and concise arguments that left Kerry looking petty and
defensive as he sputtered out tired, false political rhetoric and distortions that
shattered his credibility and contradicted the Senator's 20-year record of being on
the wrong side of history on national security and domestic policy.

Our inbox is flooded with e-mails from all over the nation reflecting the President's
decisive win. I'd like to share a few comments with you:

You were awesome. You were on target, forceful without being mean, you have Kerry on
the run, he's not sure of himself, you have the facts and they're on your side. - Tom
Johnson - Orient, OH

You will win because you are right. - Kerry Preston - Littleton, CO

You did a terrific job! Some of us are republicans and some are democrats and we all
agree that John Kerry is definitely not Presidential material. You have our vote. -
Carrie Miller & Friends- Lumberton, NC

We're standing behind you for victory! - Cindy Lippincott - Tampa, FL

You looked great tonight. You spoke well. You defended your positions effectively, yet
respectfully. You are my winner tonight. - Edwin Cruz M.D. - Virginia Beach, VA

The President, however, said it best:

"He's got a record. He's been there for 20 years. You can run but you can't hide" -
President Bush

John Kerry has a 20-year record of weakening national security and President Bush was
on the offensive tonight against John Kerry's naive and dangerous ideas.

Kerry suggested limiting the War on Terror to a hunt for Osama Bin Laden. This
represents a fundamental misunderstanding of the War on Terror.

Kerry tonight said that Saddam Hussein was a threat, but said we should not have dealt
with that threat.

Kerry suggested that Saddam Hussein could be contained with sanctions, in contrast to
his own previous assertion that a "policy of containment" would be "disastrous."

Kerry proposed a return to failed policies of unilateral negotiations with North Korea
that proved a failure during the Clinton administration.

Kerry refused to retract his proposal for a "global test."

Kerry again denigrated our allies by saying we are going it alone.

John Kerry has a 20-year record of supporting bigger government, higher taxes and
higher health care costs.

President Bush exposed John Kerry's hypocrisy on health care by addressing John
Kerry's $1.5 trillion health care that would take away choices without reducing the
cost of health care.

John Kerry blocked medical liability reform ten times.

President Bush exposed John Kerry's record of proposing $2.2 trillion in new
government spending.

President Bush was in command of the issues, the facts, and the stage, and clearly won
on style and substance last night. He exposed and dismantled Kerry's record of voting
against intelligence funding, against our troops, against medical liability reform and
against tax relief for working families.

Make sure your friends and neighbors get the truth about last night's debate:

Visit www.GeorgeWBush.com/DebateFacts so you will have the facts. Print and share them
with your friends.

Call Talk Radio shows in your area.
www.georgewbush.com/Btl/CallTalkRadio.aspx

Write letters to the editors of your local papers.
www.georgewbush.com/Btl/WriteNewspapers.aspx

Make sure swing state voters know why you support the President by sharing your
thoughts on message boards in target states.
www.GeorgeWBush.com/SpeakOut

Visit Chat rooms on AOL, MSN (chat.msn.com), and Yahoo! (chat.yahoo.com)

Send this message to 5 friends.

We must stand together again and make our voice heard by speaking out in the ways
discussed above.

Sincerely,

Ken Mehlman

P.S. President Bush won a decisive victory last night. The President presented
impassioned, thoughtful and concise arguments that left Kerry looking petty and
defensive as he sputtered out tired, false political rhetoric and distortions that
shattered his credibility and contradicted the Senator's 20-year record of being on
the wrong side of history on national security and domestic policy. Spread the word by
taking action in the ways outlined above.

If you no longer wish to receive your mailings at this email address, or have received
this email in error please click below to unsubscribe.
http://email.georgewbush.com/t/1094671/8432778/35/7/

Not Sent at Taxpayers' Expense
| Paid for by BUSH-CHENEY '04, Inc.           |

Copyright 2003, BUSH-CHENEY '04, Inc.

Privacy Policy:
http://www.georgewbush.com/privacypolicy.aspx

www.ctrl.org