-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-

BUSH VIDEO SUBLIMINAL - FROM HITLER TO BUSH! *PIC*

Posted By: PROZZAK <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 7 October 2004, 10:16 p.m.

A recent video release by the Bush team is titled 'Changing World.' What at first glance appears to be a warm and fuzzy video, however when slowed down frame by frame using Final Cut Pro reveals a plethora of subliminals. These subliminals, or images which are being understood by the unconscious mind, but not recognized by the conscious mind are very disturbing.

At last count I have found 32 images which show everything from: skull and bones, numerous alien faces, men in trench coats, mysterious men in black appearing for no apparent reason in random frames, curtains transforming into human faces, simulated guns to heads, bombs going off in backgrounds, oral sex, and so forth.

The reason that I chose the cropped two frames above to show that subliminals exist in Changing World is because it is one of the easiest for all computer users to find in the video without requiring special software. Anyone with Quicktime or RealPlayer/Windows MediaPlayer can simply go the the 24 second mark in the video, pause, then release and pause again. To the right of each cropped image above is George Bush's head.

I have shown the collection of video clips to more than 20 people, and all have walked away astounded - and angry. My desire is not to anger people, but merely to show what is actually contained in a particular video released by the Bush team.

Do I see a totally different facial structure, nose, hair, eyes, ears and even shape of head in the two images above which are a mere 1/15th of a second apart? Definitely. Should I? Absolutely not. If this were the only image that was found I would still be greatly disturbed because of the content and because of the direction of where America is seemingly headed today. But unfortunately there are another 31 more obvious images that I will be releasing shortly.

Please consider this first image to be the primer to subliminal encoding of video. I have been involved in the video industry for more than 9 years. Future images will include definitions which we should all become acquainted with, why the NWO wants us addicted to television, which I recommend that you pull the plug on, and how images are used to program your emotions and unconscious mind.

My aim is to show the complete set of the remaining 31 video clips in a 5 part series. For those who find what they believe are subliminals, please email me at the address above and if they are ones that I have not yet discovered I will get back to you. Thank you in advance.

To download the video, please visit:

http://georgewbush.com/ then click on LATEST VIDEOS then download Changing_World07.

Password:

Messages In This Thread

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
http://www.rumormillnews.com is maintained by Forum Admin with WebBBS 5.12.

Do you Yahoo!?

www.ctrl.org
ctrl is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.
That being said, ctrl gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. ctrl gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

There are two list running, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] has unlimited posting and is more for discussion. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is more for informational exchange and has limited posting abilities.

Omimited posting abilities.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links