From: Alex Constantine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:58:47 -0800
To: Daniel Hopsicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: a constantcrime for our time

Thanks for the message. I always liked you well enough, but you are pretty fucking pompous sometimes.

And I have to say, just for the record and to remind you, you and Kris have NOT been straight at all, even as you accuse me of the same. Speaking of lies ...

I am not on "meds."

I'm not a "CIA agent." That is a complete fabrication. I wanted
to be sure about you after the attack on Ruppert. I could be next. We are hippies, and have a way of seeing the world. He's a cop, not perfect, but he did open the subect publicly. And there are good things in his work along the way. Everyone's jumping
on him - but not Catherine Fitts, who committed the same sins.

You've been sued had to remove a chapter of Barry and the
Boys. I don't know the details at all, you may have been error or
probably not, but I've never been sued or had to remove a word.

Wasn't lying your occupation at NBC?

Was anthrax a "diversion" as you say? No. It was human experimentation. "Get your facts straight." Kris keeps coming
on self-righteous about that, and you should see it from my
angle ... you-all have been lying about me from the start
with this "who turned constantine" crap.

I could go on but I'm tired of this shit, too. Sorry about the "alien" mix-up. I'll retract it. And I've had enough of this.
I don't care if you're Allen Dulles's favorite nephew. Good luck.

- AC