-Caveat Lector-
Bush Makes Satanic Hand Gesture, Quotes Necronomicon

Observers have noted at least three occult references during the coronation of King George. Given the carefully-scripted nature of the event, you can be sure they weren't an accident. The most obvious was the Satanic hand signal given repeatedly by Bush, his wife, and daughters. So, just what the hell does it mean?
According to Alex Jones (prisonplanet.com) and others, the symbol represents the horned head of Satan. The sign is also thought to represent the horned god of witchcraft, Pan or Cernunnos. With the thumb placed on the outside of the fingers, it's thought to be a sign of recognition between those involved in occult activities.
Apologists claimed the Bushes were simply making the "hook 'em horns" hand sign of the University of Texas football team. Perhaps, but why did they do it so many times? Is a Texas university football team really so important as to be honored repeatedly at a national inauguration? Most significantly, this explanation fails to account for the multitude of prominent figures who have been photographed making the gesture, people who have nothing to do with Texas football. A partial list: Bill Clinton, Paul McCartney, Prince William, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, General Tommy Franks, and even the cartoon version of John Lennon (on the cover of Yellow Submarine).
In addition, President Bush publicly referred to the Freemasonic concept of the New World Order for the first time: "We go forward with complete confidence in the eventual triumph of freedom ... When our Founders declared a new order of the ages ... they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled." The words on the back of the dollar bill, "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which were placed there through Freemasonic influence, are Latin for "New Order of the Ages."
Finally, Bush used an odd phrase that cries out for an explanation: "This is the cause that unites our country and gives hope to the world and will lead us to a future of peace. We have a calling from beyond the stars to stand for freedom." A calling from beyond the stars? Are aliens now in charge of U.S. foreign policy? The researchers at cuttingedge.org offer this explanation: "Surprise, it comes from Illuminized Satanism!"
The phrase appears in an occult text-variously said to have been invented by the American writer H.P. Lovecraft or written in Syria in 730 A.D.-known as the Necronomicon: "The amulet that I held in my hand, and hold to this very day, around my neck as I write these words, is this: Of the three symbols carved, the first is the Sign of our Race from beyond the Stars, and is called ARRA in the tongue of the Scribe who taught it to me, an emissary of the Elder Ones. In the tongue of the eldest city of Babylon, it was UR. It is the Sigil of the Covenant of the Elder Gods, and will not forget us. They have sworn!"
Interestingly, the ancient city of Babylon was located in what is now Iraq. In this regard, researcher William Henry (williamhenry.net) has suggested that President Bush's interest in Iraq may be about more than oil. Henry notes that prior to the U.S. invasion, Saddam Hussein had increased the pace of archeological excavations in his country, in an effort to uncover and disseminate the texts of ancient Iraq. The sands of Iraq, Henry says, cover a commodity much more valuable than oil: ancient occult knowledge and technology.

From PARANOIA: The Conspiracy Reader, Issue 38

Al Hidell
PARANOIA: The Conspiracy Reader
PO Box 1041
Providence, RI 02901-1041
www.paranoiamagazine.com

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.