-Caveat Lector-

Karen Kromer is close to John Ladd who is close to David Guyatt.  She is sister
to Carol Herberger, wife of John Herberger, who runs the Jesuits.

"I'm cousin to the Holy Spirit." -- Karen Kromer

I have been accused of being the Holy Spirit from the Bible.

Paul Gieschen has been accused of being God.

Karen Kromer is important to Tibet.

John and Carol Herberger, 17905 Lake Rd., Lakewood, OH, 44107, (216) 226-9258.

Please see: "Lake Rd."

http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id77.html

Richard Hanning, Jr., South Miami Senior High:

http://static.namesdatabase.com/schools/FL/Miami/SouthMiamiSeniorHighSchool.html

The Serpentarium gave its cobra to South Miami Senior High.  Kathy (O'Brien)
Hanning, Richard's cunt, married to his younger brother, Carl, worked for Haast.

Haast used his venom for this operation in the astral plane, probably working
for NASA.

The O'Brien's fuck baby twat and baby ass at Epiphany Catholic Church (Red Rd.,
Miami) along with the Landsbergs, LaPointe's, Wackenhuts.

"God is not supposed to allow your injuries to go so far that he would have to
torture you to heal." -- Mrs. O'Brien

----

Laura M. Landsberg