-Caveat Lector-

http://www.madcowprod.com/10312005.html

"I don't know when it was," a retired member of America's intelligence services mused to us out loud one day, "when newspapers stopped reporting what happened every day."

We don't know when it happened, either. But we do now have a pretty good idea about why... The truth isn't free. It actually costs quite a lot...

Since embarking on our somewhat quixotic quest to help bring a free press back to America, we’ve been forced to defend ourselves legally on a regular babsis.

A series of frivolous but costly libel lawsuits has dogged our efforts to find the truth about subjects the mainstream media shies away from.

For example, our first book, "Barry & 'the boys: The CIA, The Mob & America's Secret History" ' was released in 2001.

But it still hasn't made it into bookstores.

Maybe they want to suppress it till everyone in it is dead

It will finally next month, though, a testament both to your help and our pig-headedness.

An Iran contra operative named Lt. Col Al Martin recounted a conversation he had once with Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, after he threatened to “go rogue” and tell the truth about what he knew about that scandal.

If he did, Jeb Bush told him, in a comment we still remember with a chill, don't expect to get any medals for it...

“There is no constituency for the truth,” Bush told him.

Help us prove Jeb Bush wrong.

The MadCowMorningNews is a joint enterprise. If you read our work, you share our desire to return America to a time when you could get up and with your morning coffee open a newspaper and read what happened yesterday.

The list of world exclusives we've broken, in our books, documentaries, and two books so far, is almost too long to mention. Having been raised in the Midwest, where its considered bad form to toot your own horn, we probably wouldn't anyway.

However, we will cite one scoop, our biggest...

The most damning indictment of the official version of 9.11 was uncovered during our investigation in Florida into the terrorist conspiracy’s activities and associates:

“During the same month that Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi began flying lessons at his flight school, the flight school owner’s Lear jet was seized by DEA agents who found 43 pounds of heroin aboard.”

It goes to the heart of the relationship between Mohamed Atta and his Hamburg cadre and their criminal hosts here in the U.S., and it leads directly to the network supporting, employing, and doing business with the terrorists before the 9.11 attack.

So far, however, we’ve failed to be able to break it in the major media. But we haven’t stopped trying.

A few years back I discovered in myself an ambition to—at some point before I shuffle off this mortal coil— have some vague idea of what the hell was going on while I was alive.

If you’re reading these words, you have no doubt discovered a similar ambition in yourself.

We need your help...

The MadCowMorningNews is a joint enterprise. If you read our work, you share our desire to return America to a time when you could get up and with your morning coffee open a newspaper and read about what happened yesterday.

Order something off this site. Or donate to the effort through the PayPal links you see on this page.

If we can't keep going--and its a struggle each and every month-- we'll all be a little poorer.

Thanks for your encouragement and support.

Daniel Hopsicker
PO 314
Venice, fl 34284
www.madcowprod.com