-Caveat Lector-
(Pictured at right is Hoffman Estates Chief of Police Clint Herdegen, whose secret police assaulted a journalist investigating 9/11.)

From America Free Press' Christopher Bollyn:
"It's after 2 a.m. in the morning. . . I have been beaten up by the local police and my right elbow is sorely hurting. . .

I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like gun in my front yard before my wife and children, and then abused for 6 hours by the ADL-trained local police. I have every reason to believe it is because of my journalistic investigation into 9/11. I have been threatened before in my career as a journalist, but this is the first time I have been intentionally beaten and abused – by the cops.

I have investigated 9/11 since it happened and looked into the many unanswered questions of the terror attacks. I discovered last year that I had had at least two FBI informants crawling around my house for years. This is the main reason I do not feel safe in the United States. . .. I have two small children.

I have only been at my old home in Hoffman Estates for a couple of weeks. . .

I had noticed an unusual amount of police activity around my house since I returned. We live on a quiet side street where one might normally see a police cruiser once or twice a week. Since I returned I have noticed all kinds of police cars and devices in the immediate proximity of my house.

But yesterday there was something very unusual around my house. It was an unmarked car with three armed men with body armor driving around my block as I rode my bike to the store. . . .

Then today, the same time and the same car with three men passed slowly by my house . . .. "Hello, FBI," I said from my porch and waved.

The man in the front passenger seat waved back. . .

For background, today I was working on two rather big stories and I made a lot of phone calls to the Embassy of Israel, the S.E.C., the office of the U.S . Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, and to an old Israeli living in New York who I have suspicions may be a key player in 9/11.. .

other calls were about how Jacob "Kobi" Alexander was able to flee with more than $60 million dollars last week, several months after it was public knowledge that he and the other Israelis working with Comverse Technology, Ltd. had swindled hundred of millions [ . . . ] Comverse makes a black box system called the "Audio Disk" that police, intelligence and security agencies, and governments around the world, have attached to their phone networks. This simple device allows the Israeli employees of Comverse back in Tel Aviv to hear and intercept all the data being exchanged by these naive agencies...everything.

. . . I stepped out on the stoop and saw this threatening dark car full of obvious agents of some sort. I immediately warned my wife and kids and rode the bike to the store.

. . . I stopped at the local wine shop and asked to use the phone. I called 911 and told them that a strange car with armed men is driving around my neighborhood for no apparent reason. I was told that a police car would meet me at my house in 20 minutes.

I was just in my house a few minutes when the very same suspicious car stopped in front of my house and three armor-clad men stood on my driveway. I had just been calling the police department and put down the phone. I was more than a little surprised to see these armor-clad thugs on my driveway.

My wife and 8-year old daughter were already there and I asked these men who they were and why they were harassing my street. Why are you driving around with this unmarked car around my house, I asked? Who are you, anyway? They were not at all willing to identify themselves and were very confrontational, to say the least.

I ran to my front door to call my brother when the three of them tackled me and shocked me with some sort of stun-gun. The three men then sat on me and pushed my face in the dirt, handcuffed me and put me in their car.

[...] They even joked about it at the station later. "We are watching you," they said.[...]

As they pummeled me, my wife was pleading for me and my daughter was crying. I really wanted my brother, my neighbors, and my son to come help me but before even one minute had passed there were dozens of cops and firemen in my front yard.

...Hoffman Estates is spread out all over northwest Cook County, but there were at least 5 squad cars and at least 10 officers in my front yard within one minute of my being beaten up on my lawn.

[...]
Bombarded with continuous verbal abuse, when I would say something from the back-seat he would slam on the brakes so that my head hit the plexi-glass separation window. Typical Chicago cop torture treatment; rough the guy up on the way to the station. This is exactly the kind of thing that I ran against when I ran for mayor of this town in 2001.

I decided to lean back on the seat and not say another word.

When we got to the station, there was a host of white-gloved cops waiting for me in the police garage. When Officer Fitzgerald drove in to the garage, he told the 10-12 waiting cops: "He says cops are a bunch of ……….. You can take care of him now."
[...]
I was thrown into a cell with no water. I asked for a drink of water and was told, "Drink from the toilet."...

At midnight, an officer came to my cell and asked if I could pay $100 to get out. What I am being charged with, I asked? I called the police and they beat me up in my front yard, I protested. [...]
-----
Bollyn was charged with "resisting arrest."

An account from Mrs. Bollyn:
There has been this unmarked dark blue police car with three antennaes and three guys inside it circling around our house for some time. Well, Chris did not like it and called the cops. The same unmarked blue police car came back in no time, the guys jumped out and were very arrogant. They did not tell me their names nor showed me their identifications except their shiny police badges.

Chris had some questions about their mission around our house which they did not seem to like [at all] and they arrested him. Just lovely to see him being pushed face down in the dirt with some dumb knee pushed against his neck by a brute and hand-cuffs put on him. In no time there were five more police cars lights blinking on the street, our lawn full of cops and a fire truck/ambulance - quite an event!

I wanted to take some pictures but then they said they would arrest me too. I had to drop my gardening scissors since they considered it a weapon. They took my name and DOB. They asked me where I was from.

www.total411.info
www.total911.info www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.