-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marc Perkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: September 4, 2006 10:33:04 AM PDT
Subject: Letter to the Editor - Gas prices ahead of Election

Just a month ago British Petroleum announced that it was going to shut
down the Prudhoe Bay oil fields because of leaks in its oil pipelines.
Experts were predicting gas prices to rise to above $4.00 a gallon in
western states. But with the election just 60 days away all of a sudden
there's plenty of oil and prices are dropping. What an amazing
coincidence. Do you think that the oil companies are helping Republicans
get elected? Maybe we should have new elections every 6 months of we
want to keep oil prices lower.

My advice to voters this election day is, fill your tank before the
votes are counted because gas prices might not be as low the day after
the election as the day before.

I'm Marc Perkel - And I approved this message!

Marc Perkel
San Francisco, CA.
For verification: 415-987-6272 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yes - you can publish my email address with the letter - but not the
phone number.
Founder of the Church of Reality
"Welcome to the real world!"

On most mail clients you can click on this:

To change your options or unsubscribe:

= www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.