-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: January 11, 2007 4:42:53 PM PST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Read His Lips: Peace in Iraq Through War with Iran ?!?!

from Televised Address by President George W. Bush, 1/11 /2007

(Pay very careful attention to the wording.)

"Succeeding in Iraq also requires defending its territorial integrity and stabilizing the region in the face of extremist challenges. This begins with addressing Iran and Syria. These two regimes are allowing terrorists and insurgents to use their territory <<i.e., the nations of Iran and Syria>> to move in and out of Iraq. Iran is providing material support for attacks on American troops. We will disrupt the attacks on our forces. Wel interrupt the flow of support from Iran and Syria. And we will seek out and destroy the networks providing advanced weaponry and training to our enemies in Iraq."

"Succeeding in Iraq ... begins with ['pre-emptive' actions against] Iran." Bush will "seek out and destroy" the "flow of support" [from INSIDE Iran] and the "networks" [INSIDE Iran] "training our enemies" [Al Qaeda? "Training camps" for Iraq-bound terrorists supposedly exist INSIDE Iran].

www.ctrl.org