-Caveat Lector-

*Prez explorer Paul: Investigate 9/11 'cover-up'*
< http://www.total911.info/2007/01/prez-explorer-paul-investigate-911.html >

Dr. Ron Paul, Texas Congressman exploring a run for President, appeared on
the Alex Jones show Wednesday [MP3
link<http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/170107paul.mp3>]
and had the following to say about 9/11:

"Caller: I want a complete, impartial, and totally independent investigation
of the events of September 11, 2001 . I'm tired of this bogus garbage about
terrorism. Ask Michael Meacher about how he feels about this bogus war on
terrorism. Can you comment on that please?

Dr. Ron Paul: Well, that would be nice to have. Unfortunately, we don't have
that in place. It will be a little bit better now with the Democrats now in
charge of oversight. But you know, for top level policy there's not a whole
lot of difference between the two policies so a real investigation isn't
going to happen. But I think we have to keep pushing for it. And like you
and others, we see the investigations that have been done so far as more or
less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on.

JACK BLOOD, GUEST HOST: I think it's fair to say that of all the candidates
out there, the one most interested in repopening the investigation and
clearing the questions is Dr. Paul; and you should be commended for that.
-----

Dr. Paul's Presidential exploratory committee <http://ronpaulexplore.com/>need
not report contributions under $200 to the FEC. Why not show your support
for a new 9/11 investigation by sending him a check for $199.11?

--
www.total411.info
www.total911.info

www.ctrl.org