-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Consortiumnews.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: January 23, 2007 2:57:14 PM PST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The Plame-gate Plot Thickens

The start of "Scooter" Libby's trial brought disclosures suggesting a criminal cover-up reaching to the top of the Bush administration.

According to Libby's lawyer, Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff complained that "they're trying to set me up. They want me to be the sacrificial lamb" to protect George W. Bush's political aide, Karl Rove.

The evidence also suggests that Libby and Rove spearheaded a campaign to discredit Iraq War critic Joseph Wilson by revealing his wife's identity as a covert CIA officer.

For the full story about the new evidence on the outing of CIA officer Valerie Plame, go to Consortiumnews.com at http:// www.consortiumnews.com .

www.ctrl.org