-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: "BzB Irregular Unit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: January 29, 2007 8:18:11 PM PST
To: "CoasttoGhost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Elude the Enterprise: Get your Jedi Up!

Aloha George & Art:
 Here's a bit of Cosmic wordplay to stir up the Nutbasket...
especially applicable to tonight's guest...
   Also a reply to the KHON UFO article, and some other fun stuff.
You can post our Star Trek-oriented warning, if you keep our weblink at the bottom.

PS... check out your special place on our web page!

BzB of the Bombshelter Broadcast Collective http:// Bombshelter.org

ATTN HUMANOIDZ:

Elude the Enterprise
(for Dr. Crusher)

When the starship uncloaks
 over your neighborhood

Armed with laser cannons
 expecting your cooperation

Scanning all lifeforms below
 recalibrating your implants

Will you set anger to stun?
 shields up against the Empire?

Will they beam you into their prison?
 a cold sterile cubicle in space?

Ready your first strike rebellion
 get your Jedi up and running

Uniformed bleeping supermen
 armed with megagigadrives

Here at the edge of your mind
 as close as your cable connection

Cryptobiologically plugged in
 to your reflexive cell structure

Via cathode impulse flickers
 "the Feds" download your program

About soldiers for their future
 in clean bold sharp uniforms

Obeying every military order
 imposing technocratic control

Over chaos and rock-n-roll
 securing their objective

Brought to you by popular products
 molecules manipulated amusingly

Leading children into electronic circus
 on board their prison ship

Floating in future vacuum
 above Earth's atmosphere

"Secure" to exist
 in lifeless lonely space?

Poet X to Earth's "Away Team":
 Are You Home?!!!

The Forest our Fragile "Final Frontier"
  Metaphors Be with You

Bee Zee of the Howling Tao
 Mauna Kea Mothership

http://GalaxyGarden.org
*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*

Video
http://www.khon2.com/home/ticker/5387746.html

UFO’s seen over South Shore sky

By Andrew Pereira
Story Updated: Jan 27, 2007 at 6:13 PM HST

It's hard to draw a surfer's attention away from the next wave, but whatever was in the northwest

sky Friday evening around 6:20 p.m. drew a crowd along Kewalo Basin and Ala Moana Beach Park.

Honolulu resident Peter Hollingworth described as two lights circling in the sky, about 45 degrees

above the horizon.

Video of one of the lights was recorded from the Channel 2 SkyCam.

“These two little fireballs with a stream behind it,” said Hollingworth. “Looked kind of like a

shooting start but it just kept going. They changed directions a few times, at first it was coming

in then it turned, then it went out then it came back in again"

Hollingworth was surfing with his 12 year old son when the unexpected show began.

“I was a little concerned. I told him come over and sit with me - this might be the last surf

session we ever have together because this thing's coming straight for Honolulu. It looked deadly to

me it was kind of spooky.”

So what was it?

The National Weather Service says nothing showed up on their radar at the time of the sighting and

the Federal Aviation Administration didn't report anything unusual.

The U.S. military conducted a missile defense test off of Kauai Friday evening but the test didn't

begin until 7:20 p.m.

“This in a sense is an unidentified flying object,” said University of Hawaii astronomy professor

Gareth Wynn-Williams. “It's something in the sky that's moving that we haven't identified.”

Wynn-Williams believes there's a simple explanation behind the UFO’s.

“It's probably a contrail of some kind,” he said while watching video of one of the lights at his

Kailua home.

The professor says contrails are caused by high flying airplanes burning hydrogen based fuels. One

of the byproducts of the fuel exhaust is water.

“The air is very cold so the water condenses and forms like drops very quickly and then these drops

stay behind the plane until eventually they warm up and they evaporate.”

Wynn-Williams doubts little green men from Mars are behind the UFO’s.

“Some people just think differently than scientists and they like to look for the fanciest most

exciting explanation. Those people would like to think it's little green men, I think that's very

unlikely."

According to published reports this is not the first time a UFO has grabbed the attention of Hawaii

residents.

In December of 2004 an unexplained streak of light was captured by a camera on Haleakala moving

southwest to northeast. No official explanation has been given for that UFO either.

COMMENT: Notice the classic Denial/Disinformation format of this alleged "news article"... over half of the words are devoted to telling you what the objects were NOT, and all of the expert opinion is regarding "little green men" being ridiculed, as if we are stuck in a Twilight Zone time warp.

It shows how disturbed the mainstream culture is by any possiblity of admitting that yes, there are extraterrestrial craft frequenting our atmosphere, as the REAL expert testimony & evidence points out, accumulating in huge proprtions over the past 50 years (see the Disclosure Project for Generals' & Admirals', astronauts & Air Force pilots all testifying there are these intelligently guided craft... in great variety, implying a larger "Galactic Culture" in contact with humanity...

BzB @ GalaxyGarden.org

FROM THE GEORGE BARRIS STAR CAR COLLECTION WE ARE VERY PROUD TO OFFER ECTO 1, WHICH EVERYONE RECOGNIZES FROM THE MOVIE ICONS OF THE 80'S. BECAUSE OF THE HIGH STATUS AND RECOGNITION OF THIS CAR WE CHOOSE IT TO REPRESENT US AT THE 2006 CHICAGO AUTO SHOW, IT WAS A HUGE HIT. NOT ONLY DID THE CAR DRAW A CONSTANT CROWD AROUND OUR DISPLAY BUT IT CONTINUED TO DO SE EVEN AFTER THE SHOW . THIS CAR WAS TAILORED BACK ON AN OPEN TRAILER AND CAUSED A NUISANCE TO TRAFFIC, PEOPLE WOULD RIDE ALONG SIDE TO CHECK IT OUT, TAKING PICTURES. A RARE PIECE, PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY '59 CADILLAC IS ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BODIES OF ITS KIND. BEING AN EXHIBIT VEHICLE IT HAD TO BE PREMIUM QUALITY AND BUILT RIGHT. ALL THE MECHANICS WERE REBUILT WITH UPDATES INCLUDING A VINTAGE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM AND HEAVY DUTY ALTERNATOR. SHOW QUALITY PAINT ON A RUST FREE BODY, ALL NEW INTERIOR, BRILLIANT CHROME. ALL EMERGENCY LIGHTS WORK AND SO DESIRABLE THE SIREN WITH ITS SIGNATURE SOUND. A TURN KEY, DEPENDABLE AUTO THAT'S GREAT FOR PARADES, EXHIBITIONS OR YOUR OWN PERSONAL COLLECTION. ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS CARS OF ALL TIMES. BEFORE IT BECAME ECTO 1 IT HAD PREVIOUS HOLLYWOOD HISTORY, IT WAS USED IN "IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT" STARRING SIDNEY POITIER AND ROD STEIGER. CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY FROM BARRIS STAR CAR COLLECTION. PART OF THE BARRIS STAR CAR COLLECTION, SIGNED BY GEORGE BARRIS. NO MONEY DOWN OR UP TO 144 MONTHS FINANCE TERMS AVAILABLE . $149,998

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/cadillac/ unspecified/177295.html#more_photos

Ice falls from the sky, totals car

Last Edited: Sunday, 28 Jan 2007, 7:26 PM EST
Created: Sunday, 28 Jan 2007, 6:18 PM EST

This chunk of ice is part of what reportedly fell out of the sky and onto a car, totaling it. We've got you covered

Related Items
Videos

TAMPA - You probably see ice just about everyday—but not in a big block that has fallen from the sky and totaled a parked car.

But it happened on Hilldrop Court in Town 'n Country around 9:30 Sunday morning.

Neighbors woke up to something they never thought they’d see.

“Came out to find a large piece of ice sitting on the car, and ice all over the place,” said neighbor John Young.

The damaged car, a Ford Mustang, belongs to Carlos Javage’s son.

“He left the car here overnight, and they called him to tell him a piece of ice had totaled his car, and I told him, he’s crazy,” Javage said.

Police say they checked with air traffic control to see if any planes were flying in the area when the ice hit the car.

But their investigation shows there were none.

So that leaves the question—what happened?

“We’re guessing an airplane, or some weird meteorological phenomenon,” said neighbor John Young.

Ramon Rodriguez was the only one on the block who was there when the ice hit.

“I was in the driveway when I heard a loud noise,” Rodriguez said, in Spanish, through a translator. “Then I looked over and saw the windshield was smashed,” he said.

Neighbors estimate the block weighed at least fifty pounds. Rodriguez says he has no idea where the ice came from, but he definitely heard it fall.

As difficult as this spectacle is to believe, it’s not the first time something like this has happened.

Just one week earlier, two homes were damaged by planes dropping ice. The first was in Philadelphia; the other in San Diego.

In all three incidents, no one was injured.

*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*

"There have never in history been so many opportunities to do so many things that aren't worth doing."
 -- William Gaddis

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing."
 -- William James

"God will not look you over for medals, degrees, or diplomas, but for scars."
 -- Elbert Hubbard

"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world-- that is the myth of the 'atomic age'-- as in being able to remake ourselves."
 -- Mahatma Gandhi

"Life is like stepping into a boat which is about to sail out to sea and sink."
-- Suzuki Roshi

  Taste our Starbursts!
   http://GalaxyGarden.org

(<>..<>)