-Caveat Lector-

*Romney said to induce cognitive dissonance*
<http://www.total411.info/2007/02/romney-said-to-induce-cognitive.html>

[http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,660198167,00.html]
Skilled politician Romney draws on the extraordinary Mormon capability for
deceit, if this essay by Terry Michael, executive director of the Washington
Center for Politics & Journalism, is any indication.

From *The Deseret News* Sunday, February 25,