www.ctrl.org

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

SOS Voter Registration Emergency

http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

Google News Alert for: Ron Paul

Ron Paul: Republican or Revolutionary?
ABC News - USA
Ron Paul, R-Texas, has raised millions from staunch supporters attracted to the libertarian's unique message in an otherwise traditional field of GOP ...
See all stories on this topic

Paul leads in donations from military voters, with Obama next
Houston Chronicle - United States
By BENNETT ROTH, RICHARD S. DUNHAM and CHASE DAVIS WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, the congressman from the Houston area who ...
See all stories on this topic

President Ron Paul Would Finally Unite This Country
Red State - USA
As near as I can tell, Ron Paul might well be the only presidential candidate of either party who can finally unite this country -- and especially unite ...
See all stories on this topic

Ron Paul Deserves Top Tier Time at the Debates
TransWorldNews (press release) - Monroe,GA,USA
Through Ron Paul's press conference Wednesday, Paul stated clearly how he is in the top tier in terms of cash on hand. Mitt Romney has tended to dominate ...
See all stories on this topic

God Bless Ron Paul
Lew Rockwell - Burlingame,CA,USA
UPDATE Writes Albert Divetta: "We're organizing a local Meetup right now for Ron Paul supporters to attend and rally the Arab-American Institute's National ...
See all stories on this topic

How Should Ron Paul Get More Media Coverage?
National Ledger - Apache Junction,AZ,USA
By Keith Walters Jones Ron Paul is the president of the Internet a friend told me yesterday. He scoffed when I told him I believed that Dr. Paul deserved ...
See all stories on this topic

Paul's Military Support
RealClearPolitics - Chicago,IL,USA
Ron Paul's presidential campaign than to any other candidate. Significant? Perhaps, but some would be right to be skeptical. Paul supporters will argue that ...
See all stories on this topic

The Genius Of The Ron Paul Campaign
Atlantic Online - USA
Paul's third-quarter financial disclosure report is sprinkled with supporters whose self-descriptions of their occupations are unusual, to say the least. ...
See all stories on this topic

Fox News asks Ron Paul why he gets most military support while ...
Raw Story - Cambridge,MA,USA
Ron Paul (R-TX) appeared on Fox News this week, he was introduced as a master of the art of the Internet who has raised millions in online donations. ...
See all stories on this topic

Vice-President Ron Paul ?
Liberty Papers - Elk Grove,CA,USA
It's easy for me to imagine people who wouldn't otherwise vote for a Fred Thompson or Mike Huckabee suddenly deciding to do so because Ron Paul is on the ...
See all stories on this topic

Bill & Hillary Clinton: Their Secret Life - #01 of 12

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized VersionGOOGLE VIDEO

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.