-Caveat Lector-

I had similar surgery - and let me tell you this....you take 1000
Vitamin C, 400 IU Vitmin E, one GOOD multivitamun (Lins Pauling Vitamis
good) and also FLAXSEED 1000 mg.

I almost died; doctor said too you for all that; I could not even walk
and had to leave work to the emergency room.....emrgency surgery, etc.
And then this Doctor .....well had good one, but let me tell you
this....they wanted more surgery, and drinking organe juice, and all tht
vitamin junk, I have reversed this thing.

Cause....well working for  newspaper, came into my office with men in
silver suits; and then for civil serv., same thing....silver suit men
and I hd to be moved....think this hurt.

So, please, please - strawberries, get a juicer = an for just a year, no
bacon, eggs, and eat lot fat stuff, etc.

I am back to normal and better now; no one ws more shocked than I.
Happened to our Mayor in Columbus....and he is not that old either.

Peter...please....the woman who helped me was  dietician,
nutritionist....and I think she virtually saved my life......

Vitamin C 1000 MG;   Vtamin E 400 IU
Flaxseel Oil Capsules (I hate Fish)  1000MG.....

Linus Pauling was on our Assassination Committee and knew this Mark
Lane; I did not realize who he was at the time....but the Vitamin C will
save your life, health, etc.

So, from now on I send jokes only.  Remember this....your efforts have
produced results....the tide is turning, and it is never too late.

This Spear of Destiny....the spear that pierced the side of
Christ....Clinton holds the destiny of the world right now in his
hands.....if he would ever touch that Spear, he would be hit by
lightning.

This stuff is really deep;  but, sometimes you must trust somebody, or
something;
and I wish to heck I could go onto Washington on a march against
Clinton,

The most important thing now, is you.....so take it easy, drink organge
juice, get a juicer and drink that good stuff.....and you will b fine.

I am so sorry  = how is it I did not now about this....you take
care....and now you know why my Mother hated Lincoln......
and Sherman.....and those damnyankees.

Colleen

Remember....take it easy.....we will win, you now.