-Caveat Lector-

Ric Carter wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-

While it's possible to rid the country of guns, it's impossible to rid
the country of gods even though that superstition is responsible for
more
human deaths and misery than all other things save plague and natural
disaster.

Most people simply don't have the guts to face nature and reality and
are addicted to superstitious nonsense as avoidance behavior. That
won't
change. The best we can hope for is to make sure that people keep
their
private superstitions private or among like minded superstitionists.

Devout Atheist,
Joshua2