Forwarded for your consideration, on the school shootings.
Teo1000

Re: school shootings:
The school is not far, (within thirty miles), of a high tech, secret
mind control lab.
The 'planed attack' by students in Huron was close to Stillwater State
Prison, which may well have links to mind control studies. (There is
certainly some hard evidence) Most of this stuff, when you first come
across it is sick and hard to believe.  With a combination of drugs,
mind control techniques which are very high tech, forming small self
reinforcing cultures, and a good knowledge of the victims psychology,
you can get almost anyone to do almost anything.  In the case that you
are looking they seemed to have also needed a 'helping hand' or two, or
three, or more.  You are on to a big story, and could be to this what
Linda Thompson was to Waco.  I would well research the history of the
Sheriffs Dept. personnel.
Go through the Mind Control Forum at  http://www.mk/~mcf/archv-hm.htm
You might want to start with Julianne McKinney's classic Microwave Mind
Control.
I have filed a federal RICO case in Norfolk federal court which is also
listed under Michael Donovan Court Case.  As a witness to the flight 800
motive (not event itself), I had come under heavy government
harassment.  Once my witness was out, I came to understand that
witnesses in these affairs cannot be harmed or that the secret non use
of nuke deals brokered by my Father's boss would be hard to re
negotiate.  Consider doing a video.  It does not need to be technically
great, and could, like Linda Thompson's WACO THE BIG LIE, be done in
steps, each one supporting financially the next step.
Great work!!
Michael
Norfolk, Virginia