-Caveat Lector-

Reminds me of the days when I was Chief of Clinics at Ramstein, the HQ of USAFE.
The wife of the  four star commanding general would be brought to the clinic in a
limousine, whereupon I was required to meet her with a wheelchair and wheel her to
her appointments, x-ray, pharmacy, etc. and then back to the limo. This lady was
able to walk perfectly well.

Col. Byron Weeks, USAF, MC, Ret. Res.