OKLAHOMA BOMBING - Terry Nichols speaks out...!

Subject: Terry Nichols speaks out
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 11:33:38 -0700
From: Sandra Papovich  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: American Patriot Friends Network: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are friends of Terry Nichols and he recently sent
us a 28 page, hand written, signed & notarized
document concerning his thoughts on double jeopardy,
the constitution and how it applies to his case.
As you might know, the state of Oklahoma and
prosecutor Bob Macy are trying to obtain a new
trial for Terry in Oklahoma for the OKC bombing
AGAIN. We would like to share this document with
as many as possible so we have put it on our web
sit at http://www.freedomsend.com under Terry Nichols
speaks out. Please feel free to read, copy or send
this document to whomever you wish. If you want to
contact us our e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for your time,
Bob & Sandy Papovich

[APFN] [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

OKC BOMBING [Freedom's End is a book by James D.
Nichols disclosing startling new information about
the April 19, 1995 terrorist attack on the
Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.]
http://www.freedomsend.com</A>

Advertisement Soldier of Fortune Page 11 -  May 1999

Easy prey for the FBI. False security for America.
The untold truth about the Oklahoma City Bombing.

Two lone drifters. The government would have us believe that
they---and they alone---are behind the most devastating
terrorist act ever committed on American soil. Now, the
court appointed defender of Timothy McVeigh reveals the
real story behind the case. With a skilled legal eye,
Stephen Jones unlocks a preponderance of shocking evidence
from one of the most exhaustive investigations in law
enforcement history: Evidence  that implicates the government
in a rush to justice designed to lead us astray while the
terrorist were left at large..

    "Jones has written the closing argument he never to
     to deliver.."..... Newsweek
Public Affairs, a member of the Perseus Books Group

[APFN] DID NOT STEPHEN JONES AT ONE TIME REPRESENT GOV.
KEATING (FORMER FBI AGENT) AND DID NOT GOV. KEATING'S
BROTHER WRITE A BOOK.... OF SIMILAR... (I'VE NEVER SEEN
THE BOOK) IF CAROL HOWELL WAS NOT ALLOWED TO TESTIFY AT
MCVEIGH'S TRIAL... HE DID NOT RECEIVE A FAIR TRAIL, DID
HE? THEN WHAT ABOUT RAY LAMPLEY (NOW IN JAIL) AND DANA
DUDLEY (LANDERS)(FREEMEN STANDOFF) HAS ANYONE GOTTEN
A STATEMENT? WHAT ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT PARTIED WITH
MEVEIGH IN KINGMAN, AZ?

FACT: ON THE MORNING OF APRIL 19, 1995, I WAS ON THE
RADIO SHOW WITH LOU EPTON, KLAV AM-1230 LAS VEGAS. WE
WERE ALSO ON WWRC SHORT-WAVE. THE FIRST BREAK, THE NEWS
SAID THEY HAD REMOVED THREE ADDITIONAL BOMBS, TWO FROM
THE BUILDING... IT DID NOT SAY WHERE THEY REMOVED THE
THIRD BOMB FROM. BY THE TIME I RETURNED HOME, I HAD
RECEIVED VIA FAX INTO MY COMPUTER THE GRAFT THAT SHOWED
TWO EXPLOSIONS. THEN WHAT ABOUT THE DEAD SEARCH DOGS?
WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST HAND REPORT THAT TWO PEOPLE WERE
IN THE CAR WHEN MCVEIGH WAS STOPPED? WHAT ABOUT THE
BARTENDER THAT SEEN MCVEIGHT HAVING A BEER THE NIGHT
BEFORE WITH A MIDDLE-EASTERN LOOKING MAN? WHAT ABOUT
THE LETTER WE HAVE FROM THE FBI SAYING "NO FBI CHILDREN
WERE IN THE DAY CARE CENTER THAT MORNING." ? WHAT ABOUT
THE ATTACK ON APFN SHORTLY AFTER ? WHAT ABOUT THE MARINA
THAT BURNED DOWN NEAR FT. SMITH, AR. WHAT ABOUT THE
TRIAL IN 1986 IN FT. SMITH AR... WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON
THAT WAS ELECTROCUTED IN AR THE SAME TIME OF THE BOMBING.
WHAT ABOUT THE PHOTO OF THE RYDER TRUCK BEING STAGED IN
EASTERN OKC, TAKEN IN NOV. 1994? .... WHAT ABOUT THEM
DESTROYING THE BUILDING..... WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE THAT
LOST LOVE ONES TAKING THE WORD OF THE GOVERNMENT AT FACE
VALUE..... ALMOST ALL! WHAT ABOUT? IT MAKES ME SICK!

Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee
http://www.okcbombing.org/ </a>

WHAT ABOUT JUSTICE? WHAT ABOUT OATH OF OFFICE?

   DISAVOWAL OF THE LOYALTY OATH AND TREASON:
Secretary of the Treasury is an employee of the
International Monetary Fund (IMF, an independent foreign
corporation) and "Receiver" in the National Bankruptcy
(See. Reorg. Plan No. 26, 5 USCA 903, Public Law 94-564).
US District Court Judges are immune from civil torts and
are members of an "independent judiciary" paid by
[foreign] IMF-controlled Treasury Department. The Civil
Service Commission suspended the loyalty oath (see: the
Stewart Case, 1970) for its federal employees and many
agencies have transferred allegiance to the UN through
"Service Agreements" and "Memorandums of Understanding"
(MOUs). The US Marshall's' Oath to the Constitution
under 28 USC 563  was deleted (Congressional Record,
H7935, 9/22/66 - House) and subverted to INTERPOL et ed,
by UN mandate 22 USC 263(A). These wholesale repudiations
of the people under Article 6 of the US Constitution
should be construed as a hostile takeover and Act of War.

   SUBVERSION OF THE CONSTITUTION
        BY INTERNATIONAL TREATY:
Passage by Congress of unlawful (i.e., under Color of Law)
legislation designed to overturn the Constitution. The
following list contains highlights from US Legislative
History.
     a. The Federal Reserve Act 1913
     abrogated Article 1, Sec. 8, clauses 5 & 6
     b. HJ Res.. 192 (1933) - suspended the Gold Standard
     and Gold Clause.
     c. Coinage Act of 1965 - Debased the specie coin
     [Article 1 Sec. 10 clause]
     d. PL 94-564 (1971) - removed convertibility of
     US dollar into gold.
     e. Declaration of INTER dependence (1976) -
     nullified national spirit and purpose.
     f. PL 95-147 (1977) - declared insolvency..
     h. UN Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
     (1992) - set aside the Bill of Rights..

The net effect of these seditious legislative changes
has been to overthrow the Natural Spiritual, and Common
Law heritage of a once Great Republic.

    UNILATERAL DISARMAMENT:
The creation of an arms Control and Disarmament Agency
under PL 97-297 and described in State Dept. Pager 7277.
along with the launch a "military enforcement action" to
confiscate firearms from all law abiding citizens. The
merger of US and Soviet forces into a "New World Army"
will signal the final step in bringing about total and
unconditional surrender", of all global persons in
preparation for World totalitarian Rule.

   INTERPOL CONNECTION, Lyons, France
In 1988, INTERPOL changed their constitution so they could
investigate anyone classified as a "Terrorist". Also in
1988, the U.S. Marshal's service was TRANSFERRED to use
of the UN Secretary General under the Omnibus Crime
Control Act. They have no oath or allegiance to the U.S.A.
Article 6 of the Constitution for the United States of
America and the statuary provisions thereto, require
an Oath of Allegiance to OUR Constitution.
(Research: CWC, Puyallup, Washington, Fax: 206-874-1456)

<a
href="http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb77532&MyNum=927964891&P=No&TL=927964891">

The Timothy McVeigh letters
href="http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb77532&MyNum=927964891&P=No&TL=927964891</a>

APFN OKC BOMBING
http://esotericworldnews.com/oklahoma.htm</a>

Without Justice, there is JUST_US!
http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/apfn</a>

POSTED APFN MESSAGE BOARD:
http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb77532</a>

American Patriot Friends Network Contents Page:
http://esotericworldnews.com/apfncont.htm