-Caveat Lector-

Subj: "Federal Reserve System"
Date:   6/9/99 4:07:33 PM EST
From:   Ww2vet2
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Someone sent me this "brief history of the Federal Reserve System"
I pass it on for your information.

        Amendment 16 (income tax) was passed by Congress in 1913.
During this same year Congress created the Federal Reserve Bank (FED).
Eight "families" immediately bought all the stock (Rothchilds of Europe,
Lazards of Paris, Israel Moses Seifs of Italy, Warburgs of Germany, and
the Lehmans, Kuhn-Loebs, Goldman-Sacks, and the Rockefellers, all of
New York). A total of 76% of the FED is owned by foreigners. When the
FED put money into circulation gold and silver were needed in the reserve
to be paid on demand to anyone with a gold or silver certificate (money).
        In 1933 we came off the gold standard and in 1963 we came off
the silver standard. As a result, today we have a private group of bankers
in control of printing our money. They (the eight families) charge the U.S.
tax payers 2.5 cents per bill ($l, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100). These private
bankers then loan us this money at face value plus interest. By 1989 our
debt to the FED was more than 3 trillion dollars. A person counting a
$1,000 bill each second would take 399 years to reach
$3,000,000,000,000. Every hour the interest on a 3 trillion dollar national
debt is $29,092,470 ... about 52 cents of every tax dollar goes to pay off
(to the eight families) the interest on this phony debt.
        During the 1920's the FED began loaning money to the public to
invest in small businesses and the Stock Market. This began a period of
great prosperity for the American people, known as the "Roaring 20's".
Then in 1928 the "eight families" pulled their money out of the Stock
Market and at the same time made it difficult for we the people to borrow
money. This created a recession making it necessary for people to pull
money out of the Stock Market in order to survive. The Stock Market
came crashing down. The "Great Depression" was born. The next move
for the "eight families" was to go back to the Stock Market and buy up
companies for pennies on the dollar. Since that first great experiment to
control this country's wealth the FED has been manipulated for profit from
inflation and deflation in 1932, 1937, 1957, 1966, 1970, 1976, 1982, and
in our present recession. As the FED (the eight families) grow ever richer
and more powerful, Americans go broke.
        Free Enterprise is what made America great. Do not confuse this
with "Capitalism". These "eight families", and others of the super elite,
with all of their capital do not like Free Enterprise. They are driven to own
and control everything they can, and they do not like competition. The
graduated income tax is enforced on the American people to keep small
business and the public from ever being able to compete with them.
Meanwhile the "eight families", and the super elite, set themselves up in
Pure Trusts, and BTO / UBO's to become exempt from paying the tax they
initiated on the American people. Today a mere 1% of the population
controls 90% of our country's wealth.
        WHATS THE ANSWER?       "We the people" can get back control
of our printing presses. Section 31 of the "Federal Reserve Act" allows
Congress all of the clout needed to terminate the FED. The Government
could then print up U.S. Treasury Notes based on the amount of consumer
goods and services needed. They could loan the States and the people
money at 4% interest, avoiding the FED's usury ... which has taken away
America's hope for a brighter future. The incredible power and influence
of the controlling 1% is not likely going to allow this to happen.

FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVATELY
OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM SEE:
http://www.badgersden.com/ra/rafiles/fedhist.htm

Also, (The National Center for Constitutional Studies
offers complete information. phone: 1-800-365-1776)     [wc=640]