-Caveat Lector-

That's what I mean; if Wall Street isn't gambling, what is.....some days
you win, some days you lose....it is legalized gambling....and when they
sucker in all the little investors, that is when it goes bust.

Thanks though.....guess Castro and Wall Street have little in
common....but Christ and Castro?   Well in Castro's favor, he did give
those gambling Temples owned by Lanskey to the people for orphanages,
and we were told Oh, This terrible man turned communist on us.....the
man was a Marxist all the time...but he has prevailed after all these
years...the gang that could not shoot straight, that is.

colleen