----- Original Message -----
From: MAG
Sent: Friday, June 25, 1999 10:58 PM
Subject: SNET: Quotations About Jews By the Jews Themselves - QUOTES TO ENHANCE TOLERANCE AND UNDERSTANDING

A FEW QUOTES

Today it is taught in the schools that "Anti-Semitism" began in Germany in

the 1930s after which they were deported. What is not studied is the fact

that at one time or other the Jews have been expelled from every nation in

Europe! When the Jews first began to immigrate to America the early

colonialists in New York, Charleston and Savannah tried to ban their entry.

Benjamin Franklin pleaded with the members of the Continental Congress to enter a

specific ban against Jewish immigration into the U. S. Constitution to bar them for all time to come.

The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews

are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are

Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists - they still claim

to be Jews - members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In

the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a

loathing for "productive labor" which is scorned as beneath the dignity of

the Jews in their "bible" called "THE TALMUD."

The Jews have not changed since the days when Jesus Christ took up a whip

and drove "the money changers out of the Temple." Jews have always united to

form monopolies. Today they control all the department store chains and

speciality shops along with the lucrative jewelry and animal fur trade. Jews

dominate the fields of all precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum,

tin, lead, etc. They will always ban together to drive Gentile competitors

out of business.

Today America is being flooded with Jewish immigrants from Russia and even

20,000 per year leave Israel for the U. S. - all with dollar signs in their

eyes. Jews have used their vaunted money-power to seize control of the

Democratic Party and constitute over 50% of all its financial contributions.

Today they are buying up more and more major U. S. companies. While only 3%

of the population, the Jews control over 25% of the nation's wealth and this

percentage rises every year. They are the only racial group totally

organized to work for political domination over America.

Opposition to the Jews did not begin in Germany but dates back before the

birth of Christ over 2,000 years ago! Study the statements made by "The

world's greatest men." They reveal why the "wandering Jews" have made

enemies out of every host country that ever accepted them.

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the

Governance of the Jews," he wrote:

"The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others

by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could

earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

H. H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937

"The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a

great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making

inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned

by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum

controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these

people touch they inevitably pollute."

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He

was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there

is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he

is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews - "

(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D.

"The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered

through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."

SHAW, GEORGE BERNARD. 20th century British dramatist.

"This is the real enemy, the invader from the East, the Druze, the ruffian,

the oriental parasite; in a word: the Jew. (London Morning Post, December 3,

1925)

This craving for bouquets by Jews is a symptom of racial degeneration. The

Jews are worse than my own people. Those Jews who still want to be the

chosen race (chosen by the late Lord Balfour) can go to Palestine and stew

in their own juice. The rest had better stop being Jews and start being

human beings. (Literary Digest, October 12, 1932)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

QUOTES TO ENHANCE TOLERANCE AND UNDERSTANDING

We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people. Rabbi Reichorn in Le Contemporain, July 1, 1880.

We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them. Goldwin Smith, Professor of Modern History, Oxford University, October 1981.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH!

Quotations About Jews By the Jews Themselves

"The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud." -Michael Rodkinson, in

preface of Babylonian Talmud, page xi.

"The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish

religion. Whatever laws, customs, or ceremonies we observe-whether we are

Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, or merely spasmodic sentimentalists-we

follow the Talmud. It is our common law." -Herman Wouk, This is My God.

"What is the basis of Judaism? A practical passion and greed for profit. To

what can we reduce his (the Jew's) religious worship? To extortion. What is

his real God? Cash! -Karl Marx, founder of Communism, quoted in the British

Guardian, July-August, 1924.

"Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the

neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of

today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and

good fortune of the rest of the world." -Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, page

18.

"The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our

affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish

domination over all other people." -Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919. "The

governments of the peoples included in this world republic, with the aid of

the victorious proletariat, all will fall without difficulty into Jewish

hands. Private property will then be strangled by the Jewish directors, who

will administer the state patrimony everywhere. Thus the promise of the

Talmud will be fulfilled, that is, the promise that the Jews, at the arrival

of the Messiah, will possess the key to the wealth of all the peoples of the

earth." -Baruch Levy, in a letter to Karl Marx, published in the Rothschild

controlled La Revue de Paris, June 1, 1928.

"Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God;

the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people,

they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will

prostrate before it." -Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif.

"In everything, we are destroyers--even in the instruments of destruction to

which we turn for relief...We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the

destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and

demands." -Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, pages 152, 155, and 147.

"There is much in the fact of Bolshevism (Communism) itself, in the fact

that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism

at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism." -The Jewish

Chronicle, April 4, 1919.

"Jew and Gentile are two worlds, between you Gentiles and us Jews there lies

an unbridgeable gulf...There are two life forces in the world: Jewish and

Gentile...I do not believe that this primal difference between Gentile and

Jew is reconcilable..." -Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, page 9.

"You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we

perpetuate. Our mentality is of a Hebraic character, and differs from that

of an Englishman. Enough subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are

International Jews." -Gerald Soman, Chairman of the World Jewry Fellowship,

in its official manifesto, January 1, 1935.

"Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we

are a race." -Rabbi Stephen Wise, N.Y. Herald-Tribune, June 13, 1938.

"Let us recognize that we Jews are a distinct nationality of which every

Jew, whatever his country, his station, or shade of belief, is necessarily a

member." -Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Ct. Justice, Zionism, page 113.

"The English (or French or American, etc.) patriotism of the Jew is only a

fancy-dress which he puts on to please the people of the country." -The

Jewish World, December 8, 1911.

"The Jew is an inborn Communist." -Otto Weininger, Sex and Character, page

311.

"We Jews are going to bring war on Germany." -David Brown, President of

American Hebrew, in 1934, quoted in Edmonson's I Testify, page 188.

"The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of

Judaism." -The Chicago Jewish Sentinel, October 8, 1942.

"The Roosevelt Administration has selected more Jews to fill influential

positions than any previous administration." -Brooklyn Jewish Examiner,

October 20, 1933.

"We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe. Taken as a

whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit

reigns over the world. We are the Lords. -Dr. Kurt Munzer, The Way to Zion.

"Give me the power to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not

who makes the laws." -Anselm Rothschild.

ADAM WROTE - "I'm looking into Judaism."

Dear Adam,

Stay away from Judaism. It is not based on the Old Testament, it is based upon the Talmud. There are 3 major branches of Judaism, Reformed, Conservative and Orthodox. The Reformed and Conservative are both liberal and worthless like the mainline protestant denominations that are liberal and worthless. The Orthodox Jews are the only "real believers." But what do they believe, they believe in the Talmud and that is awful. Read the article below to learn about the Talmud and what Jews really believe about gentiles (non-Jews).