-Caveat Lector-

"ric carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> # 200,000 Year Old Female Baby found in MOON Rocks! In 1969 Apollo 11 astro-
>   nauts brought back what appeared to be an aborted baby in a rock that was
>   found during their historic expedition. For 24 years, NASA kept the baby's
>   discovery secret. The story finally emerged when South African geologist
>   Dr. Richard Call showed newsmen the baby's preserved remains, telling the
>   reporters the shriveled fetus had been smuggled to him by a concerned NASA
>   lab technician. Dr. Call has spent the last 6 years studying fetus in his
>   laboratory. "We've been able to draw some stunning conclusions about the
>   moon, about the earth and - most importantly - about human evolution':
>   http://www.colinstevenson.free-online.co.uk/ufoets.htm
>
> : Are you highly evolved? Have you ever lived on Luna? Have you ever left a
> fetus on another planet or moon? Do you promise not to do it again? Really?

Damn! I *knew* them aliens was abortion doctors...

Bob "Abort an alien, save a human" Tatman

=================================
Robert F. Tatman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remove "nospam" from the address to reply.

NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For

more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO THE INTERNET DOES NOT IMPLY PERMISSION TO SEND
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL (SPAM) TO THIS OR ANY OTHER INTERNET ADDRESS.
RECEIPT OF SPAM WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION OF THE SENDER'S ISP.

http://webmail.netscape.com.