-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.zianet.com/wblase/endtimes/bush.htm
<A
HREF="http://www.zianet.com/wblase/endtimes/bush.htm">http://www.zianet.com/wb
lase/endtimes/bush.htm</A>
-----
Texas Governor is a True SOB (Son Of Bush)

His Response to Free Speech and a Free Press

>From USA Journal Online: www.usajournal.com

A Criminal Act or Protected Speech? The Videotape Doesn't Lie

by Rick S. Habecker
SEPTEMBER 15 -- There's something very ugly about restrictions on the
public's right to know, especially when it occurs in what is supposedly
a free society. No less, the chain of events that occurred at a Round
Rock, Texas Republican political rally, attended by Governor Re-elect
George Bush, Jr., and the states' senior and junior U.S. senators, I can
describe only as "banana republic."

A member of the working press, radio station KJFK-FM's Alex Jones, asked
Bush a question pertaining to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and
the Trilateral Commission; organizations considered enemies of American
sovereignty by many. Almost immediately after the question left his
mouth, on Mr. Bush's cue, body guards swooped down, overpowered and
escorted him away. As they manhandled and handcuffed their prisoner,
witnesses heard the officers, believed to be state police, debating what
crime they could charge Jones with. Disorderly Conduct? Yeah! No.
Disrupting a meeting? Yeah!

As he was being transported to nearby Georgetown, to be booked into the
county jail, a radio call came in, reportedly from the Governor's
office. Jones was ordered released. The next day, Jones and television
producer, Mike Hanson, also assaulted while videotaping the event, filed
incident and criminal charges against their attackers. Interestingly,
the Round Rock police divulged to them that they were never given
forewarning of the rally; and they were a little miffed about it too.

This wasn't the first time that oppression was used on political speech
in the United States but it may as well be the first because it is so
foreign to what we believe in.

As an example check out Sloman v. Tadlock, C.A. 9 (Cal.) 1994, 21 F.3d
1462. It's a case where a police officer detained a citizen, ostensibly
for repeatedly waving a sign into an oncoming street lane and pushing a
"walk" button to hold up traffic. Witnesses testified that he really did
it to criticize her for supporting a local ballot measure indicated on a
bumper sticker she held. The trial court found that this pattern of
police conduct clearly chilled political speech, and that such
deterrence was a substantial or motivating factor in the officer's
conduct, thus supporting the imposition of liability on him for
violating the citizen's right to free speech and association.

The use of police power to retaliate against those of opposing political
viewpoints is upheld in other portions of the country. Such was the case
in Lykken v. Vavreck, D.C.Minn. 1973, 366 F.Supp. 585. In this instance
the police conducted a raid for the purpose of harassing citizens
because of their political beliefs. The trial court found this conduct
as antithetical to the [1st] amendment and the fundamental principles of
a free society and not be condoned.

Just how can one's 1st Amendment right to free speech be denied? The
answer lies in the "clear and present danger" doctrine. Government may
interfere with ones speech only when it clearly and imminently threatens
to ripen into conduct which the general public has a right to protect
itself from. American Communications Asso. V. Douds (1950) 339 U.S. 382.
It's the old "you can't yell fire in a theater" unless there truly is
one.

Another example: [A] defendant's act of speech [loses] its protection
under this amendment when coupled with criminal activity. U.S. v. Crow
Dog, C.A.Iowa 1976, 532 F.2d 1182, stay denied 96 S.Ct. 2620, 426U.S.
917, cert. Denied 97 S.Ct. 1547, 430 U.S. 929.

There are several criminal charges one can suffer in speech instances.
One is Disorderly Conduct, Penal Code §42.01. Another is Disrupting
Meeting or Procession, found in §42.05.

Under Texas law , Disorderly Conduct charges of abusive, indecent,
profane, or vulgar language - you know, "fighting words" can stick, if
by their very utterance they tend to incite an immediate breach of the
peace. Sometimes it can be hard to know what fighting words are.
Generally speaking they're what a person of normal intelligence would
understand to likely cause an average victim to fight; i.e. commit an
imminent criminal activity. Duran v. Furrs's Supermarkets, Inc. (App. 8
Dist. 1996) 921 S.W.2d 778, rehearing overruled, error denied, rehearing
of write of error overruled.

Keep in mind that just because one's statements are merely harsh and
insulting; doesn't mean they rise to the level of "fighting words."
State v. Rivenburgh (App. 4 Dist. 1996) 933 S.W.2d 698.

Was the condemned speech leading to some form of imminent criminal
activity? In Mood For A Day, Inc. v. Salt Lake County, D.Utah 1995, 953
F.Supp. 1252 a county fair booth's pro-marijuana message didn't fall
within the "imminent lawlessness" class of unprotected speech , even
when it advocated illegal drug use. There was no evidence to show an
imminent threat of drug use at or near the booth. Courts have even ruled
that threatened prosecution or seizure, termed "prior restraint"
preceding free expression is not allowed. See Hanby v. State, Alaska
1970, 479 P.2d 486 and Poulos v. Sucker, D.C.Ala. 1968, 288 F.Supp. 305.

Reports are that Alex Jones was probably going to be charged with
Disrupting A Meeting. The statute reads that "a person commits an
offense if, with the intent to prevent or disrupt a lawful meeting,
procession, or gathering, he obstructs or interferes with the meeting,
procession or gathering by physical action or verbal utterance. Clearly
there are two predicates the state must prove; intent and the completion
of that intent. From the videotape of the incident it would have been an
uphill affair to prosecute Jones.

To summarize- Alex Jones, and every interested citizen he represents,
suffered an injustice. For sworn officers to be so "tightly wound" and
ready to pounce- to the point of doing so to one who is only fulfilling
his "fourth estate" obligation, was wrong. It may even be deemed
criminal before this matter finally comes to rest. Governor George Bush
Jr. also committed an abuse of office when he didn't interfere in the
behavior of his protectors. Finally, any other sworn officers who were
there, who didn't interfere on Mr. Jones' behalf, are morally at fault
as well.

Just as a certain sitting president is learning - none are above the law
and none are below it. I wish Messrs. Jones and Hanson well in their
efforts to bring the responsible parties to justice. ***

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=

Conspiracy Nation -- Vol. 12 Num. 27

("Quid coniuratio est?")

OUR RULER, BUSH

==================
(But Who Rules Bush?)
---------------------------

The U.S. presidency is not the ultimate level of power; there are
several rungs of power =above= that of U.S. President. As stated by
Larry Nichols, "[Bill] Clinton is not the power. He's a cheap, tin
man... he's probably a 5th- to 7th-level player. And Jackson Stephens
(the people that own Clinton) are probably 3rd- or 4th-level. I don't
even =know= who's the 1st- and 2nd-level!"

The late CIA Director William Colby once described the ideal agent as a
faceless, grey man, the sort that no one notices. And which ex-President
is keeping a low profile since leaving office? Strange how presumably
political George Bush now is seen mostly at golf tournaments. Has George
Bush, Sr., after decades at the centers of power, suddenly lost interest
in it all?

The Bush clan traces its ancestry back to auld England. Their roots go
back to King Henry III and George Bush is a thirteenth cousin, twice
removed, of Queen Elizabeth II. You may recall that George Bush, Sr.,
was knighted a few years ago, making him "Sir Bush" or "Lord Bush."

The future Lord, while a student at Yale University, was inducted into
the secret Skull & Bones society. Antony C. Sutton, in his book,
*America's Secret Establishment*, writes as follows on the ultra-secret
Skull & Bones society:

  Those on the  inside  know  it  as  The Order.  Others have
  known it for more than 150 years as Chapter 322 of a German
  secret society.  More formally,  for  legal  purposes,  The
  Order was incorporated as The Russell Trust in 1856.

According to Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr., in his book, *Who's Who Of The
Elite*, "The Order [Skull & Bones] is powerful, unbelievably powerful...
Honors and financial rewards are guaranteed by the power of The Order.
But the price of these honors and rewards is sacrifice to the common
goal, the goal of The Order."

Lord Bush has a mythology surrounding him which misrepresents him as
some sort of entrepreneur "wild catter" in the oil business. In fact,
according to Brigadier General (ret.) Russell S. Bowen, George Bush,
Sr.'s, Zapata Oil Company "owes its success to an ability to negotiate
contracts with large international oil companies in competition with 140
other offshore drilling companies. Zapata has taken advantage of
government financing programs and especially U.S. government-guaranteed
ship-financing securities..." (*The Immaculate Deception*)

Zapata Oil would come in handy for Bush over the years as a front,
disguising his CIA activities. For example, before and after the Bay of
Pigs fiasco of 1961, Bush worked directly with anti-Castro Cuban groups
using his Zapata Oil as a cover.

In the late 1970s/early 1980s, George Bush was part of a successful plot
to delay the release of American hostages held by Iran, so as to
sabotage Jimmy Carter's re-election hopes; this plot is known as "The
October Surprise." (See CN 9.53) Around this time also, Ronald Reagan
was ordered by the Rockefellers to "choose" George Bush, Sr., as his
running mate during the 1980 presidential race. Then, the 1981
assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan occurred. That assassination
attempt was part of a larger plot. John Hinckley, Jr., the supposed
"lone nut assassin," is the son of John Hinckley, Sr. John Hinckley,
Sr., is the owner of Vanderbilt Oil and had been, for years, a neighbor
of George Bush, Sr. Hinckley, Sr., had been a regular "campaign
contributor" to George Bush, Sr., for decades. And there are other
troubling questions about the 1981 assassination attempt on Ronald
Reagan as well. (See "Statement of Colonel (ret.) James 'Bo' Gritz," in
notes below.)

Once Ronald Reagan had been sworn in as President in 1981, it appears he
didn't defer enough to his Vice President, George Bush, Sr. Reagan
perhaps thought that, as President, he was basically in charge. He
received a strong message to the contrary when he was almost killed two
months into his presidency. After fortuitously surviving the attempted
assassination, Reagan knew that he'd better let George handle certain
things.

The *de facto* U.S. President from 1981 through 1992 was George Herbert
Walker Bush, Sr. Then, in 1992, George Bush threw away his chances for
re-election, giving it away to William Jefferson Clinton. Bill Clinton,
like George Bush, is a long-time CIA asset. Clinton, according to the
book, *Partners In Power*, was recruited by CIA way back when he was a
student at Oxford in the late 1960s. Secret Bush-Clinton connections are
unearthed in such books as *Compromised* and *Boy Clinton*.

Waiting in the wings is George Bush, Jr., SON OF BUSH, now Governor of
Texas. George, Jr.'s, apparently pre-ordained election as U.S. President
in the year 2000 (see CN 10.85) will continue the Bush dynasty, begun in
1981 after the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. But who rules
Bush?

---------------------------<< Notes >>---------------------------

Excerpts from a talk given by Lt. Col. "Bo" Gritz in Mesa, Arizona on
April 4, 1992.

In Mesa, I met with him [Cleon Skaas(?)] and I said, "Why in the world
did Ronald Reagan sell us down the tube by taking George Bush as his
running mate?" And I really didn't know that Cleon knew Ronald Reagan
rather well. But he told me: He said, "Bo, George Bush was Ronald
Reagan's greatest opponent," (if you'll remember, back in the 1980
elections), "and Ronald Reagan said he would never have him. Then,
Ronald Reagan was invited to New York to go see Rockefeller. When he saw
Rockefeller, he was told, 'If you do not take my head of the Trilateral
Commission'" (remember, the Council on Foreign Relations, George Bush)
"'as your running mate, the only way you'll see the inside of the White
House is as a tourist.'"

Two months after he was inaugurated, two months is all that Ronald
Reagan lasted. March 30th, 1981, two months after his inauguration in
January of 1981, he was shot -- was he not? And the news said that he
was shot by John Hinckley, Jr., and that John Hinckley, Jr., was some
kind of a Jodie Foster freak. And that he came out of nowhere, and that
he shot Brady in the head, and he shot a policeman in the neck, and he
shot a Secret Service man and blew him back over the vehicle, and he
shot Ronald Reagan. Right?

Well, remember the hardware. That's why I gave you a little
introduction... I did. [Gritz had talked earlier about some
sophisticated "tools of the trade."] Soon as I see this stuff I begin to
wonder, because I've been a part of these kinds of operations. Let's
just go back and review. It's all in the book [*Called to Serve*(?)],
and so, very quickly I'll run down through you.

When Brady was shot, no question. Here we've got John Hinckley, Jr., Oh,
by the way, is John Hinckley, Jr., just some kind of a "weirdo?" Isn't
it strange that John Hinckley, Sr., is the owner of Vanderbilt Oil? And,
of course, George Bush is the owner of Zapata Oil. Was it a coincidence,
then, that John Hinckley, Sr., and George Bush are neighbors *for years*
in Houston, Texas, working together? Is it any coincidence that John
Hinckley, Sr., when you go back through the FEC, the Federal Election
Commission, his own record of giving maximum donations every year to Mr.
Bush even when he started running for Congress. Well now, does that make
his son, John Hinckley, Jr., seem a little bit less of a coincidence? I
think it does. Here's why:

When the President was shot, if you'll remember, he was pushed into the
car by a man named Jerry Parr(sp?) that was his Secret Service guard.
Jerry Parr fell on top of him and, I just saw in the *Reader's Digest*
where Jerry Parr was telling his "valiant story." And the limousine tore
off, didn't it? Now it was *five minutes later* that the ambulance
arrived and they put the Secret Service man, the Washington, D.C.
policeman, and Brady in the ambulance and *it* roared off. Using normal
time-rate/distance, who should have arrived at George Washington
University Hospital first? The President should have. Well, who did? You
know it's a trick question. The ambulance arrived 15 minutes before the
President. When asked, "What happened?" the Secret Service simply resp
onded, "We got lost."

The Secret Service does not get lost in Washington, D.C. They don't get
lost in most places of the world. And so, now the investigation starts
to get a little interesting. When they take Ronald Reagan in, they can
see that he... matter of fact, his heart almost stopped. And he is
convulsing; there's blood on his lips. They know he's hurt... seriously.
But they can find no wounds. They X-ray him *3 times* and can find
nothing.

Finally, a nurse notices a tiny entrance wound right at the seventh rib,
underneath the armpit. And a doctor takes a probe, and by... very
carefully, because they couldn't see it on X-ray, the doctor is able to
extract what he said was a planchet, thinner than a dime, that was
one-quarter inch from Ronald Reagan's aorta.

Now, Ronald Reagan says... as a matter of fact, let me just see if I can
just read it to you... best what Ronnie says. I've got all this in the
book... This came right out of a newspaper:

  I knew I had been hurt, but I thought that I'd been hurt by
  the  Secret  Service  man  landing on me in the car.  As it
  was, I must  say  it  was  the  most paralyzing pain.  I've
  described it as if someone hit  you with a hammer.  But the
  sensation, it seemed to me, came after I was in the car and
  so  I  thought that maybe his gun or something had broken a
  rib.  I set up on the  seat,  and the pain wouldn't go away
  -- and suddenly, I found I was coughing up blood.

Now you see, to almost anyone else you might say, "Well, just some kind
of a fluke." But I'm a skeptic. Because I know how these things have
happened ever since they "took out" John Fitzgerald Kennedy. I think
maybe JFK was the last honest President that we had...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=

Conspiracy Nation -- Vol. 10 Num. 85

("Quid coniuratio est?")

"SON OF BUSH" LOOMS ON HORIZON

=====================================
Gov. George Bush, Jr., To Seek Presidency?

Hillary Clinton, according to the July 20, 1997 issue of Parade
magazine, as reported in The Spotlight, Aug. 11, 1997, may be a
presidential candidate in the year 2000. Notes The Spotlight: "Although
posing as 'light fare,' Parade actually has a long history of floating
trial balloons and leaking information for the intelligence community
and the plutocratic elite. So Hillary's candidacy may indeed be in the
offing." And what could be worse than that? How about Spawn of Bush,
Gov. George Bush, Jr., of Texas as Republican presidential nominee?

Our story thus far: Ronald Reagan, Republican nominee in 1980, is forced
by Rockefeller to choose George Bush, Sr., as his running mate. "What
the heck," thinks Reagan. "I'll still be President." Reagan believes
that, as President, he is actually in charge. He steers his own course,
and what does he care when his Vice President tries to tell him to do
otherwise. But Reagan gets a strong "message" to the contrary when,
supposedly, John Hinckley, Jr., almost kills him in 1981. Hinckley's
father, John Hinckley, Sr., owns Vanderbilt Oil and has been a Houston
neighbor for years of George Bush, Sr. Hinckley, Sr., has also given
"campaign contributions" to Bush, Sr., since way back, when Bush, Sr.,
first ran for Congress.

So after surviving the attempted assassination, Reagan gets wise and
bows to George Bush, Sr., in certain areas. Then in 1988, George Bush
gets elected as President. We therefore have George Bush as *de facto*
President from 1981 through January of 1993.

While Bush was *de facto* President, he had been visited privately by
the then not-well-known governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton. Clinton had
met with Bush in Portland, Maine and later privately visited him at
Kennebunkport. (*Boy Clinton* by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.) The
Clinton-Bush nexus is also seen in the book *Compromised: Clinton, Bush
and the CIA* (by Terry Reed and John Cummings; a book sometimes sneered
at by those who have never actually read all of it.) Write Reed and
Cummings, "Here was what seemed a strange alliance. A state [Arkansas]
run by Democrats in bed with a Republican administration in
Washington..." What Bush and Clinton have had in common is that both of
them are CIA boys: Bush connected to that nefarious agency since at
least the time of the JFK assassination and on through when he was CIA
Director in the 1970s; Clinton a part of the CIA "community" since at
least his days as a student at Oxford, when snitch Clinton ratted on the
anti-Vietnam War movement of that time. (See *Partners in Power* by
Roger Morris.)

What this all means is that George Bush, Sr., has never been "out of the
loop" since 1981 -- including during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Bill White of Houston helped Texas Republicans with "investments." White
was sponsored by Lloyd Bentsen, Jr., son of former-senator Lloyd
Bentsen, Sr. Lloyd Bentsen, Jr., was Harvard classmate of George Bush,
Jr., now the governor of Texas. Another friend of Bush, Jr., has been
James Bath, reportedly "a front man for Arabs connected with BCCI [Bank
of Credit and Commerce International] who were buying influence in
America." (*The Outlaw Bank* by Jonathan Beaty and S.C. Gwynne.) Bath
reportedly is/was also CIA, recruited by George Bush, Sr., in 1976. "Son
of Bush," George, Jr., owned a tiny "energy company" named *Arbusto*
(which in Spanish means "Bush"). *Arbusto* was purchased in 1988 by
Harken Energy. "Son of Bush" was named director of Harken. *Then*,
Harken Energy got very "lucky" -- they had *no* offshore drilling
experience, yet "won an offshore drilling concession from the Gulf
kingdom of Bahrain that was potentially worth billions." (*The Outlaw
Bank*) According to Bill White, spilling the beans to Beaty and Gwynne
for their encyclopedic book on BCCI, that rogue bank seems to have
played a part in the oil-drilling concession that went to Harken and
"Son of Bush," the potential U.S. President-elect in the year 2000. (See
also an article on the Bahrain oil concession by Beaty and Richard
Behar, apparently published in Time magazine.)

So a continuing Bush dynasty looms on the horizon. Or, you could vote
for Hillary Clinton, herself tied to the Bush dynasty. Or there's always
Al "Knight in Shining Armor" Gore, whose pressure favoring NAFTA has led
to erosion of American paychecks. Or there's "Smiling Dick" Gephardt --
no dirt on him available at the moment. Or how about "Lame Duck" Bill
Clinton? You say he can't seek a third term? Hey, Bill Clinton can get
away with murder. Or there's even Oliver North who, according to "Ru
Mills" (pseudonym), is being positioned for a presidential bid. One of
George Bush's other buddies, retired General Colin Powell, is also a
possibility. Overall, the apparent plan is that if you throw enough crap
into the process, one of "our" guys is sure to win.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

For related stories, visit:
www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html
feustel.mixi.net

Views expressed do not necessarily reflect those
of Conspiracy Nation, nor of its Editor in Chief.

I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."

DONATIONS APPRECIATED
Send to: Brian Redman, 310 S. Prairie St. (#202)
Champaign, IL 61820

Want to know more about Whitewater, Oklahoma City bombing, etc?
(1) telnet prairienet.org (2) logon as "visitor" (3) go citcom

Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et pauperem.
-- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.