-Caveat Lector-

I am sure Clinton is just the one to be able to properly
define "Enemies of The United States".  Har har.  Such a
laughable thing I haven't heard in a long time.  He is a
traitor.  Always has been, always will be.  There are many
many like him.  As long as they get theirs they could care
less about anything but smoking things over with mis and dis
info through their bought and paid for TV media.  TV is NOT
a Press.   A press makes people READ.  Their propoganda is
illegal but people are seeing through it and its just one
more way for the traitor to squander the peoples product, in
an effort to further enslave the people.