-Caveat Lector-

"If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100
people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would
look something like the following.  There would be:

57 Asians
21 Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south
 8 Africans

52 would be female
48 would be male

70 would be non-white
30 would be white

70 would be non Christian
30 would be Christian

89 would be heterosexual
11 would be homosexual

 6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's wealth and all 6 would be
from the United States

80 would live in substandard housing

70 would be unable to read

50 would suffer from malnutrition

 1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth

 1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education

 1 would own a computer

When one considers our world from such a compressed perspective, the need
for both acceptance, understanding and education becomes glaringly
apparent."

regards,

Harry C

Have a nice day. Tell someone a joke, and most important,
smile at someone for no reason. It's contagious.

Check out my home page with dozens of topics with thousands of links...
and sign my guest book http://www.bluep.com/~harryc/guestbk-s.htm

Home Web Page = http://www.bluep.com/~harryc