-Caveat Lector-

My net buddy has put another picture up..wow.. I gotta blow this one up
Peter

Go to my site again and look at the second photo!!!
It's nothing but squares with glyphs and pictures in it. There is no way
that modern man could of made these. Someone or something else made these.
This was cropped of one of my scans of my Indian rocks. The cropped piece as
1" x 1". and blown way up. Now if you can't see them you're gonna have to
get glasses. HA!
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/8020/interestingstuff.html

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage
Bargain Books
http://bn.bfast.com/bfast/click/mid1349732?siteid=10734186&bfpage=b