-Caveat Lector-

----Original Message Follows----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

         Natural justice is either law, or it is not.
         If it be law, it is always law, and nothing
         inconsistent with it can ever be made law.

The law is a set of "rules" that when followed lead inevitably to peace,
harmony, abundance, joy, etc.  So to say something is against the law is to
say that it works contrary to the flow of free and abundant expression of
the "force."

Man follows the laws of the earth.
Earth follows the laws of the universe.
The universe follows the laws of the Tao.
The Tao follows nothing.

-Tao Te Ching [verse 25]

Modern physics has shown that laws of the universe are in flux.  So the
law's definition will always be to do that which is in the flow of divinity
but this can be tricky because divinity has been known to change its mind.
Thanks to physicists, mystics, metaphysicians, and magicians, we have people
that spend a great deal of their time observing the universe in flux,
closely.  Let us pay heed to them so we will always know the law.

As you can see from this premise, the people who are our legislators would
necessarily not be free to observe the law in change.  Mired down in
ceaselessly working out the details of what has already been established as
the law, they miss the fact that the law has changed, much like champions of
ancient scriptural law, where those who in choosing to be religious by
studying the laws laid down for an archaic world no longer in existence
thereby miss the fact that their head is filled with so much legislative
detail that they have no room in their heads for the word of god as he
speaks now.

pssst......he is speaking to you now.  he has a new message.  let go of what
was applicable before and listen for what is applicable now.  i am smart
enough to see that the universe is in flux so i am sure that the comlex
gaian cognitive entelechy is as well.  don't assume that if some
super-intelligent force [jehovah, pan, allah, the force] speaks to you that
you must be crazy.  we assume that we can talk to god but somehow, he cannot
do the same.  that is unreasonable.  if we are merely assuming that he
WOULDN'T, we claim to know a mind that dwarfs us as a sun would a tennis
ball.

think of prayer as connecting with what is on high, not as an opportunity
for millions of people to make requests to the great DJ god on sunday, his
day off.