-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews 991012x - - - - - - - - - - - - All The Gore That's Fit To Ignore

Gentle readers:  I hate to break into your personal fugue states this way,
but I have an urgent request.  If you have visited my MUSICAL RESOURCES AND
MATERIALS webpage [at mymusic.da.ru or www.sonic.net/~ric/music/music.htm -
but DON'T GO THERE NOW!!] in the last few days or weeks, at anytime before
today [Tuesday 12 October 1999], and if you still have a copy of that page
sitting in your browser's temporary folder / file cache, PLEASE PLEASE send
me a copy - just email music.htm to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as possible.

Yes, I had a strange interaction with my text editor, and it truncated the
music.htm file at the top of the RESOURCES links, and then I irretrievably
deleted by file backup, and was otherwise foolish.  Bother.  I blame it on
my extended exposure to the Northern Lights - or was that really a HAARP
mindcontrol experiment?  Did my close proximity to the Arctic Circle quite
disorient me?  Or am I just making excuses?  Whatever.  Your help will be
greatly appreciated, except by those who find themselves following expired
links, but I'll fix those Real Soon Now, I promise.  Thanks --Ric

  "Welcome to Forestville. Population 1708. Elevation 255.
   Zip Code 95436. Total 07399." --sign in my village

* http://sonic.net/~ric UPDATED * ICQ# 19633976 * FAX: 603-415-3736
* email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* (sorry, I can't answer all email - but thanks for your feedback)
* SkeptiChat/News archives: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/sc/files.htm
* Fringe * Science * Faith * Sex/Drugs * UFO/PSI/Y2K * Conspiracy *