-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/22/1999 8:11:02 AM CST, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> You're not the only one.  I've wondered the same thing.  Hicks' sudden
>  death followed his NBC censorship fracas by only a few weeks.  It is as if
>  he was spotted as a loose cannon, someone who could not be counted on to
>  alter his material (he talked about Waco, among other things) on national
>  tv, so in a preemptive strike he was gotten rid of before he could make a
>  lot more trouble later--and be a lot more difficult to get rid of once he
>  had crossed over from night clubs to tv.
>
>  Mack White
>  http://www.mackwhite.com

    Mack, I'm so glad I'm not the only one.  It occurred to me right then
when I saw the A & E program.  I didn't have a clue that Hicks had talked
about the Waco issue until a recent web search.
    The web site I cited in my previous post has a Waco video for sale.  The
desscription reads:

     "Six years later and this topic is hotter than ever.  Join Bill and
Kevin for an entertaining half hour as they sneak past DPS check points and
join the press pool on the 7th day of the Siege.  Write me and I'll add a
homemade documentary the tank flame thrower footage came from."

       Caption:  "At Austin Access several Branch Davidian survivors still
try to tell their side of the story."
--------
Samantha