-Caveat Lector-

    My apologies if this is a rehash of news and information that I have
missed on the list.
     FYI  I've been looking for information about Ted Gunderson recently
because he is an alleged advocate for survivors of satanic ritual abuse and I
have a vested interest in the subject.
     I am recently questioning his motivation based on information I read in
the ebook "The Last Circle", then from some survivors who have come forward
to say they had bad experiences with him.
    On the Konformist website, there is an explanation for why Art Bell left
his radio program abruptly.  It seems that Ted Gunderson was involved in
passing along information that Bell was a child molester, that he'd been
arrested in Nevada, and had tried to convince authorities to drop the case.
    According to Robalini (Konformist) this information is not true.  Bell is
suing Gunderson.  Robalini has been subpoenaed to give testimony in Bell's
suit against another radio program host (David Oates) who relayed the same
information re: Bell.
    There is a website with a letter purportedly written by Oates where he
says he is willing to give a public apology to Bell and also hopes Bell will
drop his $60 million suit against him.
    Bell's son does have a molestation suit going against a substitute
teacher.

 <A HREF="http://www.konformist.com/1999/artbella.htm">The Konformist - Art
Bell Explains Why He Lef...</A>
http://www.konformist.com/1999/artbella.htm
(excerpt):

The broadcast in question originated from WWCR on Dec. 9, 1997. The
alleged statements were made during an interview by talk show host David
Hinkson and former FBI agent Ted Gunderson. Fox claims Gunderson told
Hinkson that Bell had been indicted for child molestation in Nevada and
had asked authorities to cover up the evidence and dismiss the
indictment. Listeners were invited to contact Bell about the indictment.
Bell says he was so harassed that he decided to quit. ``When people
continue to call you things like a child molester, you're not in any
particular frame of mind but defend yourself,'' he says. Fox says, ``It
is a fair characterization to suggest that Hinkson was egged on by
Gunderson, and there was some form of instigation taking place'' when
the allegations were made. Fox says it was ``absolutely shocking'' that
a person hosting a radio program would hear this kind of attack without
knowing its validity and not end the discussion.

 <A HREF="http://www.konformist.com/1999/artbell.htm">The Konformist - Art
Bell To Subpoena Konform...</A>
http://www.konformist.com/1999/artbell.htm
--------