-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/26/1999 5:37:07 PM CST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Americans who don't appreciate the flag don't appreciate this nation.
>  And those who appreciate this nation appreciate the American flag.
>  Those who fought, fought for that flag.
>  Those who died, died for that flag.
>  And those who love America, love that flag.
>  And defend it.

    Much ado about a symbol.  Maybe those experimented on by our country's
black ops agencies don't see it that way.  Maybe the whistleblowers who get
ruined or killed trying to stand up for what is right don't see it that way.
Maybe those whose families are homeless because jobs have been exported to
benefit Corporate Amerika don't see it that way.  Maybe those who care that
presidents and candidates have been killed by our flag-waving American
government don't see it that way, either.  A little more substance and a lot
less hokey symbolism would be appreciated.

Samantha