-Caveat Lector-

Hi, I received this post yesterday and sat on it. In view of the Armenian
situation, I thought I would forward it. This came from a list that has very
little traffic and so I thought that counted for something. As far as Nov 7,
Enterprise has a page up that makes for some very interesting reading..The
link is below..

Peter

"Clinton is acting strange as reported by AP and Washington post.  Rumor
has it that something big is going to happen on Nov 7 from the top and
another smaller event happening on Oct 27.  Be alert!

Remember you need to point your browsers at

http://dova.shecora.com/earlywarning/new.html "

http://www.enterprisemission.com/bismark.htm

A lot of you have been writing in the last few weeks since Enterprise
principal investigator Richard C. Hoagland's appearance on the August 18th,
1999 Art Bell show. During this program, we discussed a variety of topics,
mostly centered on the "NASA Caveman" story (a NASA programmer had holed up
in cave because he had been told by other NASA workers that Comet Lee would
impact in the Atlantic at any moment). We also brought up the astonishing
images of "something near the Sun" -- apparently orbiting in the Taurid
Stream -- captured during the August 11th, 1999 eclipse. The next day, we
received an anonymous call that claimed that there were three objects headed
for a direct collision with the Earth on "November 7th."

Then, as we were trying to assemble all of those little symbolic pieces into
a coherent whole, we were broad sided (Well, not exactly -- we were paying
attention) by the latest astonishingly predictive salvo from our newest
friend in Hollywood, Chris Carter. The season finale from his hit show The
"X-Files" not only seemed to indirectly reflect our ideas about what was
going on "behind the scenes," but also had the added symbolic benefit of
continuing the cliff hanger on that same date - November 7th.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift