-Caveat Lector-

Forbes is right on target about the crisis our country is in. If we refuse
to learn where he stands and get behind him, what are we all bitching about?
Here is an honest candidate with the desire and power to change the things
we hate, and somehow he's not even the front runner. Shame on us!
Die Pat, die!