-Caveat Lector-

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:12:50 -0400
From: "Mark A. Smith"
To: Mark
Subject: US Govt perverts now watching law abiding citizens on World Wide
Web

http://home.earthlink.net/~leslemke/kgb1.htm

Hi Folks,

I'll try to get right to the point here.

Ever since the "Justice" Department decided that the American People were
the ENEMY OF THE STATE and decided to track Internet activity and email
communications of private, law abiding citizens under the BOGUS excuse that
anyone could at anytime be conducting criminal or terrorist activity on the
Internet I have been curious as to how this tracking was taking place.

The first method that I found to look at the connections I was making via
the Interent was with a little utility that comes with Microsoft Windows 98.
The utility is called TRACERT. A friend of mine told me about that utility.

If you want to see how many connections you have to go through in order to
get to YOUR ISP, do this: Shell out to the Dos command line and type the
following:

TRACERT (YOUR ISP ADDRESS)

As an example, if earthlink.net was your ISP you would type the following:

TRACERT EARTHLINK.NET

The report you will get back will look something like this below:

Tracing route to www.earthlink.net [207.217.78.100]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1   127 ms   118 ms   111 ms  tnt1.coos-bay.or.da.uu.net [206.115.154.135]
  2   120 ms   116 ms   120 ms  207.76.37.77
  3   125 ms   116 ms   120 ms  Fddi0-0.GW1.POR2.ALTER.NET [137.39.44.67]
  4   129 ms   131 ms   116 ms  121.ATM3-0.XR1.SEA1.ALTER.NET
[146.188.200.186]
  5   125 ms   117 ms   119 ms  195.ATM2-0.TR1.SEA1.ALTER.NET
[146.188.200.98]
  6   164 ms   168 ms   157 ms  110.ATM7-0.TR1.LAX2.ALTER.NET
[146.188.137.149]
  7   158 ms   157 ms   158 ms  199.ATM7-0.XR1.LAX4.ALTER.NET
[146.188.248.245]
  8   169 ms     *        *     193.ATM7-0.GW4.LAX4.ALTER.NET
[152.63.113.97]
  9   153 ms   157 ms   160 ms  earthlink-gw.customer.alter.net
[157.130.231.222]
 10   162 ms   169 ms   170 ms  f4-1-0-br02-pas.neteng.itd.earthlink.net
[207.217.1.2]
 11  f0-0-0-ds01-pas.neteng.itd.earthlink.net [207.217.50.142]  reports:
Destination net unreachable.

Trace complete.

While that report showed me that I had to actually go through various
systems to get to my Earthlink ISP (on line 9) that information really
didn't tell me WHERE those various other systems were located *OR* who was
operating them. At the time that I was using the TRACERT utility I was quite
curious about that 207.76.37.77 address which is shown on line #2.

Just the other day that same friend who had told me about TRACERT called me
up and told me about another rather interesting program called VISUAL ROUTE.

What this program did, he said, was that it actually showed you, all the
stops or "hops" along the Internet that your telephone connection makes as
you log onto the Internet and connect to your ISP. It then can show you how
many stops or "hops" your computer connection has made on the Internet as
you go about your way browsing the World Wide Web with a web browser.

What this program did, which was rather interesting, It provide some
additional information on WHERE those ISP connections were PHYSICALLY
located.

The first time I used this program was after I had dialed into the Internet
with my web browser. What I did was to log onto the Internet and connect up
with Earthlink using my web browser. Then I stopped and loaded up Visual
Route and typed in the "earthlink.net" address in the upper left hand corner
where it asks for an ISP address. I then clicked the green arrow. The Visual
Route program then showed me that IN ORDER TO GET TO MY ISP, Earthlink, I
had to **FIRST** go through a whole number of systems INCLUDING a system
located in Fairfax, Virginia.

You know what's in Virginia, don't you? That's where Langley Air Force Base
is located. That where the Navy keeps major naval intelligence related
facilities. Fairfax, Virginia is also where the FBI keeps one of their main
national forensic offices.....including information on cyber terrorism! In
addition, the CIA also maintains operations out of some offices in Virginia.
Interesting, no?

So, just *WHY* do you suppose they are routing ISP connections through
Fairfax, Virginia, eh? Well, this is only MY own personal opinion, but what
it looks like is that it is *IN* FAIRFAX VIRGINIA that the FBI has set up
the Internet monitoring computer system for the purpose of watching U.S.
Citizens as they conduct their PRIVATE business affairs on the Internet.

Well, back to the Visual Route program... Are you curious to see if *YOU*
are being FIRST routed to Fairfax, Virginia BEFORE being allowed to go
anywhere else on the Internet? ( As you will learn later in this letter, not
"ALL" U.S. citizens are being tracked like this via Fairfax Virginia.)

Ok then, the first thing you need to do is to download a shareware program
called Visual Route.

Here's the url to the official download page of the Visual Route shareware
program. The program is a tad over 2 megs in size:

Visual Route Download Page

After you download that program and install it, load it up the next time you
are on-line on the Internet with your web browser.

Once the program is loaded up, type in your ISP web address in the upper
left-hand corner like what is shown below in the screen captures.

My Internet ISP address is earthlink.net. So, I entered "earthlink.net" in
the slot up in the upper left hand corner.

After you enter your ISP address hit that little green arrow next to where
you just entered your ISP web address and the Visual Route program will go
out and log (list) all the locations (Computer systems) that you had to go
through in order to get to your present destination.

What you will see on the Visual Route screen is a ton of information
INCLUDING ISP addresses that you have been routed through in order to get to
where you are on the Internet.. Look at the screen capture below.

After the program is finished logging in all the various connections you
have made look over to the right under LOCATION.

Does your program list FAIRFAX VIRGINIA 22031?

Look at the screen captures below. I've posted three screen captures below.
(1) One of the screen captures shows all the ISP systems I had been routed
through in order to get onto the Internet. (2) The Second screen capture
shows all the ISP computer systems I had to go through before getting to an
AUSTRALIAN web site. (3) And the third screen capture shows information
relating to all of the ISP systems I had been routed through in order to get
to a web site located in England.

Please note that no matter where I went, after I ran the Visual Route
program to see where I had been I ALWAYS found that I had FIRST been routed
through FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA!

SO YOU WILL KNOW:

NOT ALL people ARE being routed through Fairfax, Virginia!
If you ARE NOT politically outspoken and/or if you have NOT publically
voiced your disgust with the utterly corrupt and moral degenerate
Administration in Washington D.C. then the chances are that you are *NOT*
being routed THROUGH Fairfax, Virginia before gaining access to the
Internet. Apparently ONLY THOSE who the government doesn't like are being
watched and/or tracked.

I've talked to a good friend of mine who told me what he discovered after
letting some of HIS friends know about the Visual Route program. He told me
that he had talked to some folks who ARE NOT politically outspoken and who
do not "advertise" their political beliefs. THOSE PEOPLE, who pretty much
kept to themselves and who did not advertise their political opinions had
also installed the Visual Route program and ran it.

THOSE PEOPLE...the people who have been quiet about their political beliefs
WERE NOT ROUTED THROUGH FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA!!

Interesting, no?

Here's some screen snapshots I've made after I (1) connected to the Internet
with my web browser, (2) after I went to an Australian News site, and (3)
after I went to the Electronic Telegraph located in England. Notice that in
all three situations after connecting to the Internet I'm being immediately
routed to Fairfax, Virginia AND THEN on to my destination.

Welcome to the New American verson of the Russian KGB - THE FBI!

In the screen snapshot I logged onto the Internet with my web browser, then
I loaded up Visual Route and plugged in the address of "earthlink.net" to
see how many places I had been routed to BEFORE getting to the Earthlink.Net
ISP site. Notice first stop is Fairfax, Virginia.
In the screen snapshot below you can see the information which was returned
after I went to the Australian web site and entered THAT information into
the "Host/URL" box in the upper left hand corner. Notice, first stop is
Fairfax, Virginia.
In this last screen capture notice that after plugging in the information
for the Electronic Telegraph website "http://www.telegraph.co.uk" that
Visual Route showed all the connections which were made across the country.
Also notice that FIRST STOP, at Fairfax, Virginia.
Go and get that program - Visual Route - install it and run it when you are
on the Internet. See for yourself if you are being watched by the perverts
back east who have nothing better to do with their time at their high paying
jobs than to stick their sick, pathetic, noses into the private affairs of
law abiding citizens of this country.

Les

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
==============((`=================================================

<<http://www.bignet.net/~eagleflt/>http://www.bignet.net/~eagleflt/>
               Uniting Patriots Is What We Do Best!!!!!!!
          EAGLEFLIGHT                David E. Rydel
        ///,       ///                                 *****
       \  /,      /  >.      uNITED STATES Theatre Command
         \  /,   _/  /.                       P.O. BOX 490
          \_  /_/   /.                 Deckerville, MI 48427
           \__/_   <<               Phone: 810 376 4538
          /<<<<<< \_\_             Fax: 810 376 4524
          (/   \\ /\\\              To Subscribe Send Post To
                // ````               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           A VOICE OF THE MILITIA

    Check out our web page at
<http://www.bignet.net/~eagleflt/>

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift