-Caveat Lector-

Very interesting ...  However,  IF he gets it printed,  I won't buy it. He
got on and off the track so much,  that ultimately,  it shows he's spent a
lot of time in the Kabbalah,  "Jewish Mysticism" for one thing,  and much
time with the Jewish sophia,  and very little time in the truth...  the
simplicity of Christ's teachings which smooth any rough edges of the Old
Testament with ease.

Yes,  there were two accounts of creation in Genesis 1 and 2.  Adam was an
eight day creation,  separate from those created on the sixth day,  and
"formed" at a much later date than those on the sixth day.  No mystery
there.

Jesus was *conceived* on December 25th,  not 'born' on that day; rather He
was born on the Feast of Trumpets, around September 28th,  in about 4 BC or
2 BC according to all scholarly calculations.  We know that December 25th
was the date of conception for Mary,  by the account of her cousin Elizabeth
who was pregnant with John (who became later known as John the Baptist).
You can read the story in Matthew chapter 1.  Elizabeth's husband was a
priest who came into his specific duties in the temple during Abia,  which
happens to be the month of June by our Gregorian calender.  When Mary
approached Elizabeth to tell her about the conception,  the babe in
Elizabeth's womb (John) leapt,  so the word is written ...  It also says
that Elizabeth was then,  six months with child.  Six months from June would
make it December...
The time of Mary's conception,  not Jesus' birth.  All the rest of the
numerations and "calculations" are a bunch of mumbo jumbo...  Just another
set of confusing issues.
God's word is actually plain and simple.  He also chose the common person as
his prophets and spokespersons, from beginning to end.  He did not choose
rocket scientists and mathmaticians to carry forth His Word. For heaven's
sakes,  Jesus was born a common carpenter's step son who also took up the
trade of carpentry and later travelled extensively with his uncle,  Joseph
of Arimathea who was a Sanhedrin and a tin miner,  in what is now known as
Western Europe.

God has said,  in plain English,  much less hidden Esoteric Hebrew....
"I have *NOT* spoken in secret in a dark place of the earth..." - Isaiah 45:
19

"Seek ye the LORD while He may be found,  call ye upon Him while He is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteuos man his thoughts: and
let him return unto the LORD,  and He will have mercy upon him;  and to our
God, for He will abundantly pardon.

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,  saith
the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth,  so are my ways
higher than your ways,  and My thoughts than your thoughts."   - Isaiah 55:8

The NWO people will love this book written below.  ANYTHING to keep the eyes
of those who would see and hears that would hear,  off the truth,  and
chasing the tails of dragons.

Thanks for the insight, KM.

eagle 1