-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews 991101c - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

: Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
: Nothing contained here is ever endorsed for truth, accuracy, or meaning.
: No psychodweebs were delaminated during the production of this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ Dan 'VisiCalc' Bricklin dressed as a calculator:
  http://danbricklin.com/log/02f86c00.jpg
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# HOW ALIEN IS MY VALLEY. A TOP-SECRET Government research base was used to
  store alien bodies after their UFO crashed in a remote Welsh valley. The
  mysterious craft came down in the Berwyn Mountains. In a chilling echo of
  the infamous Roswell (N.M.) Incident, scores of troops were dispatched on
  a secret mission to recover the wreckage. http://caus.org/pn102899.htm

: Have you helped cover-up any UFO manifestations in the UK? Have you ever
crashed a UFO in the UK? Is the UK worth the bother of ETs to visit? Why?

@ REALITY AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE - Robert Anton Wilson:

http://ss.gettingit.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=Fut
ureTense/Demos/GI/Templates/Article_View&parm1=A1758-1999Oct29
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Millennium Generation Could Live To 120 - Report. LONDON (Reuters)
  The next millennium generation of children could start school at three,
  launch their own businesses at 20 and live until the age of 120. Yow.
  http://news.excite.com/news/r/991101/00/science-britain-future

: Do you look forward to long life? Are you ready for immortality? How soon
will be come as gods? What will you do with limitless time/power/ability???

# Three African Countries Crack Down On Human Skin Trade:
  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/World/worldother/skin291099.shtml
# New Proof Cell Phones Damage Longterm Memory - huh?
  http://www.sightings.com/health3/cellphonememory_h.htm
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# THE RANCH ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER. "There are other visible mysteries that
  occur in the Sedona region. There are UFOs and strange orbs of light that
  move through the back canyons, notably Long and Boynton Canyons. A myster-
  ious military or para-military presence has been reported in Boynton Can-
  yon, Secret Canyon, and Sycamore Canyon." http://caus.org/pn102999.htm

: Have you seen any strange manifestations around Sedona, Arizona? Have you
manifested yourself around Sedona? Do your manifestations help make money??

@ Consciousness Studies: http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu
@ The Leary, Alpert, Metzger translation of THER TIBETIAN BOOK
  OF THE DEAD:  http://www.lib.virginia.edu/exhibits/dead/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Waves Of Anxiety, Prophets Of Doom - No End To 'End Times' In Sight.
  (MSNBC) Even if we survive the Y2K bug, don't expect a quick end to all
  this "End of the World talk. Waves of worry about the future will rise and
  fall until Judgment Day itself. But experts on end-time prophecies say the
  latest wave is likely to settle down after 2001 " and perhaps even flow in
  a more positive direction. Among all of history,s projected doomsdays, the
  year 2000 has a special appeal: http://www.msnbc.com/news/240654.asp?cp1=1

: Since "The Millennium" has already occurred in various calendar systems,
did The End Of The World already happen, but nobody noticed? How d'ya know?

@ New Age Nonsense And 'Save-The-Planet' Brigades:
  http://www.sightings.com/ufo5/newage_u.htm
@ The Secrets of Thoth and The Keys of Enoch:
  http://caus.org/pn102599.htm
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# CONTACT WITH A SUBTERRANEAN SPECIES. "I want to say I am not a nut case
  and all of this really did happen as I tell it. Because of it I have had
  to undergo 2 psyche evaluations through the military which were indirectly
  related to our experiences. It all started summer of 94 when my wife woke
  up to find 3 puncture marks in a triangular pattern on her lower navel.
  Prior to this we had no interest in UFOs or aliens and I really didn't
  care about the subject at the time. But when strangeness comes to you
  have to sit up and take notice." http://caus.org/pc102799.htm

: Do you consort with trolls, kobolds, salamanders? Do they bite you or your
kin? Do you bite back? Have you been evaluated lately? What are the results?

@ Using signs and wonders to track down a reincarnated national leader is
  probably no more odd than relying on a royal family's mutating genes:
  http://www.ft.com/hippocampus/q2c573a.htm
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SkeptiLinks:

# Meteor Storm Could Damage Satellites, says USAF:
  http://news.excite.com/news/r/991101/00/science-arms-meteor
# Trigger for end to last ice age found:
  http://news.excite.com/news/u/991101/17/science-ice
# This computer may recognize you - you can't hide:
  http://news.excite.com/news/u/991101/15/science-brain

@ Conspiracy Journal: http://www.members.tripod.com/uforeview/articles.html
@ UFO researchers: http://www.phantombookshop.com/seancasteel/seancii.htm
@ New Dawn: http://www.newdawnmagazine.com.au/Resources/index.htm
@ Exposure: http://www.exposuremagazine.com/articles/articles.html
@ Nexus: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/
@ Get Free: http://www.MindFreedom.org

@ ('X' Chronicles / 'X' Zone Site): www.x-chronicles.com
@ X File type radio show: http://www.610cktb.com/X-Zone/
@ Where the mainstream media has failed: http://www.scizone.com/
@ Alternative radio - Infinity Factory: http://www.disinfo.com/if/

# Fear of Regression: http://caus.org/mc103099.htm
# Billy Meier's Photos Defended: http://caus.org/mc110199.htm
# Flying Triangles Defy Identification: http://caus.org/ft110199.htm
# WARNING: These Stories Will Produce Tears: http://caus.org/nu103199.htm

@ "Halloween is the deadliest holiday ever celebrated in human history...
  this occult night which is dedicated to the Celtic lord of the dead..."
  http://www.earthmagic.com/holiday.htm  more at
  http://prophecyclub.com/video/americaoccult.html

# FBI Informant Warned Of Terrorist Attack Prior To Flight 990:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics5/flight990fbi_p.htm
# Flight 990 Carried Egyptian Military Officers - Pentagon:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics5/flight990military_p.htm
# EgyptAir Survivors- 'Large Piece' Found Underwater:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics5/flight990largepiece_p.htm

# George W. Bush Almost Killed By Truck - Accidental?
  http://www.sightings.com/politics5/bushaccident_p.htm
# Former Oregon Sheriff Warns Of Possible Civil War:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics5/civil.htm
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"The slight pressure between his eyes puzzled Tyler since the telltale
 tinkle had told him that his pince-nez had tumbled during their tustle;
 the conundrum was clarified when, upon opening his glazed eyes, he disc-
 overed the prehensile tip of Freita Mannlicher's marvelous gelatinous
 tongue -- the remainder of which snaked up his shirt before reemerging
 out his collar -- gently grasping the bridge of his nose." --R.X.Reichert

* http://sonic.net/~ric UPDATED * ICQ# 19633976 * FAX: 603-415-3736
* email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* (sorry, I can't answer all email - but thanks for your feedback)
* SkeptiChat/News archives: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/sc/files.htm
* Fringe * Science * Faith * Sex/Drugs * UFO/PSI/Y2K * Conspiracy *