-Caveat Lector-

"According to God ALL humans are illegal" you write below. OK, I grant you
that compared to Someone who has created the universe with its billions of
stars x billions of galaxies (just for starters) we are more lowly than
monkeys in a zoo who sense that there is a human keeper beyond the bars.
Still, we read in Ottawa's Commons Debates from 1981, Doug Roche, MP's
reference to a "Godless society" so by contrast we would expect there to be
a "Godly society". Even a primate like me can figure that out. Is there more
to all this than a lot of bananas we ask cogently?
   Professor Mellert who got the October cover story of The Futurist
(http://www.wfs.org/futurist.htm) suggests that the future of religion is
that of a highly relativistic God. Well, I guess it depends on your beliefs.
And it depends on the TRUTH....the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
   In any case, I have been saying via Life Gazette, as tabloid in the 80's
and online now, that this is the electric cool-aid acid test for "Religion
Experts". And I believe it proves that at least Western churchianity from
Protestant to Roman Catholic is a giant FRAUD. Vatican is an INSTITUTION OF
LIARS. It would be easy to prove me wrong.
Look, this is easy to understand:

FOR A PROFESSED RELIGION EXPERT FROM SALVATION ARMY TO ROMAN CATHOLIC TO NOT
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A "GODLY SOCIETY" AND AN "UNGODLY SOCIETY" IS
LIKE A DENTIST NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HEALTHY TOOTH AND AN
UNHEALTHY TOOTH.

In 1891, Vatican made a call for a socio-economic-political "reformation"
and that document, titled RERUM NOVARUM has been "updated" with the vanities
of popocrats ever since. Yet no articulation of a "Godly society" has been
made. THIS IS PROOF OF A CENTURY OF FRAUD.

Now Vatican is about to send its Numero Uno Liar, the pope, to India and
Iraq. The motto of the Times of India is "Let Truth Prevail". And Jesus
Christ said, "I came to tell the truth". So let us hear from Numero Uno how
his billion subjects on the planet with all their expertise would spell out
"Babylon II". Just across the sand, Kuwait is planning Subia, a brand new
city for 260,000. Why not combine something old and something new? Build a
brand new city, Babylon II, around the Babylon Restoration Project.
This would be a GODLY SOCIETY. The Russians might even like it as a shining
light unto the nations, a multi-national city centre for their "Multi-Poley"
World Model as an antidote to the depraved US-led New World Order.
FWP.