Folks, This Website is worth a visit;  you might learn something.

Explore this site, research our materials,
check with other sources and come to your
own conclusions.

http://www.4rie.com/secretsocieties.html
--
"Love your neighbor, but pull not down your hedge."
                        -- George Herbert, 1623 - 1662

"Stop stealing my earnings
 that you use to give to those
 you know will vote for you."
        -- Bard

You can wax on about freedom.
You can whine about government rules.
But the only way to change the way things
are is to take action against
the Tyranny traipsing all over American lives.

If "pro" is the opposite of "con," what's the opposite of "progress"?

Republicans trust (or use to) the people;
Democrats trust government.
Fools trust politicians.

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD FORGIVE THOSE WHO ELECTED BILL CLINTON!

If you'all like being screwed, then you'll enjoy
a visit to the following Link which appears in my
Homepage:

http://members.aol.com/FTUN/index.html

Read what our blood-sucking Masters have done to our "Original Money
(coin)".

----------

Our only means to secure our Freedom is the Ballot Box.
Our only means to enforce our Freedom is the Jury Box.
Our only means to defend our Freedom is the Powder Box.

BeLIEve nothing, disbeLIEve nothing, observe everything,
                    and the unknown becomes the known.
---------

"Thou Shall Not Steal!"
   because the federal thugs don't Like the Competition!
                        --- Anonymous
----------------------

"A barking dog is often more useful than a sleeping lion."
                        --- Washington Irving

"That Freedom Shall Not Perish."
http://www.jbs.org

God bless the Republic of the United States of America!

VII. Thou Shalt Not Steal.
        because the Feds don't like the competition!

Visit me at:
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Bard
Title: Secret Societies

Global Union Conspiracy

Brief description of the Elite Conspiracy

Bilderbergs Conspiracy

Council on Foreign Relations Conspiracy

Trilateral Commission Conspiracy

Skull & Bones Society