-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-11-05 22:41:43 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Last night more chemtrails were apparently laid to the southwest of the
>area the chemtrails were located yesterday. The billowing trails were
>visible all day long,

Hmm ... I'm reading this right after my boss suggested that I keep an eye out
for news of chemtrails in the Bay Area.  Wednesday night, in the downtown SF
building where we work, something strange seems to have been piped into the
intakes valves of the air conditioning system.  Those of us working the swing
shift noticed at first an odd acrid chemical smell, then started experiencing
nasal and throat irritation (even our tongues began to sting), watery eyes,
headache and light-headness, along with impairment of memory and
concentration.  This continued for more than five hours while the engineer on
duty went through the building with a fine-tooth comb, trying to isolate any
possible
source WITHIN the air conditioning system, and while we endured the
condition, opting for bringing in fans and opening all doors instead of the
embarrassment of evacuating our section of the building and calling in
paramedics.  The engineer found nothing that could account for the chemical
smell and the respiratory distress we had experienced -- nothing INTERNAL to
the building.  So, what was it that had been sucked INTO the building's
intake valves, high atop a five-story building in downtown San Francisco?

There were peculiar cloud formations in the sky that afternoon, and what
SEEMED like "contrails," being unusually long, thin, straight cloud-threads,
like those left by planes "sky-writing" -- but already fading away into thin
filaments when I first noticed them.

The next night, marked by no further intervention in the air-conditioning
system on the part of the building engineers, there was still a faint trace
of the same odd smell in the air-ducts, resulting in a brief and less intense
replay of the same respiratory effects, dissipating after a few hours.
Whatever had come IN had by then been flushed OUT.

But now I wonder, how many SIMILAR incidents occurred in downtown SF that
night,
just dealt with, building by bulding, going unreported because they weren't
"serious"?