-Caveat Lector-

"Prudence L. Kuhn" wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 11/06/1999 1:35:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> <<  Israel Admits To Covert Defense Sales to China
>
>   Israel has suddenly lifted the veil over its covert sales of
>   sensitive U.S. defense technology to Red China.  This has
>   triggered a frantic scramble among dual loyalist Washington
>   officials, media pundits, congressional leaders and Zionist
>   power brokers.  At last they must now share the blame for
>   condoning this criminal and treasonous trade -- and lying
>   about it -- for more than two decades. >>

Pardon me. But the last time I looked, Israel was a sovereign country.
" Criminal and treasonous?" Are you nuts? They don't fall under U.S. laws.
American corporations do, and the U.S. government does. A sovereign state
can do what ever the hell it wants. That goes for Israel or any other state.

I'm no knee jerk defender of Israel or its policies, but this crap is obvious
for what it is.

> We do not have dual loyalists.  We have dual citizenships.  It is quite
> obvious where the loyalty lies.  Prudy

Hey Prudy, are there other countries that allow dual citizenship with the
U.S.? England perhaps? And if these citizens love England more than America,
is that as evil as dual citizen/loyalty in the case of Israeli/Americans?

What arrogance.

Joshua2