-Caveat Lector-

http://www.kfmb.com/invest/rods.htm

Rods

Have you seen the unidentified flying object we shot over the skies of San
Diego? They're called "Rods" or "Skyfish." Some believe they are
unidentified creatures that swim through our skies. No one has ever found a
dead one or brought one back alive. The only way to see them is on videotape
played back frame by frame.

While filming in Tierrasanta we caught a Rod on our own video. We showed it
to scientists around San Diego. No one knows what it is.

Want to catch your own? Jose Escamilla, the man who discovered these Rods,
has developed what he calls a "Sky Fishing Protocol" -- a sure fire way to
capture these things on video.

1) Adjust your video camera's shutter setting. Depending on your camera, it
might be a dial with little pictures on it. Look for the sports setting.
That will ensure you have a high shutter setting so each frame of video will
look like a single picture without blur.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift