-Caveat Lector-

> # 'AIR CULT' PAIR ON TRIAL OVER DEATH AGONY. An elderly couple are tried
for
>   manslaughter after the agonising death of a woman who believed she
could
>   live on air alone. Jim & Eugenia Pesnak initiated Lani Morris into
their
>   cult, "breatharianism." When Lani went comatose after a week without
food
>   or water, Pesnak stuck a tube down her throat. He told cops he believed
Ms
>   Morris was suffering a "spiritual blockage." She died on a hospital
life-
>   support machine. http://www.ic24.net:80/mgn/THE_MIRROR/NEWS/P16S2.html
>
> : Does your belief system eschew nourishment? Will/should you die pure?
Do
> you help others reach your state of grace? Do voices in your head help
you?

There are a few Breatharians in this area.  They have all lost a tremendous
amount of weight and look very sickly. There is a belief that Prana (an
airborne substance or life force) can sustain the physical body.  I have
great faith in the potential of humanity so, this may in fact be true - I
like to stay open minded about such things. There have been too many
extraordinary feats performed by individuals and groups to summarily
dismiss this concept of Prana or other belief systems - MHO.  I do also
believe that the individual must be truly prepared for any type of
discipline and that by prematurely exercising a discipline it will be
destructive rather than productive - again, MHO.

Hilary