From: Eagle 1
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] This is not the Bible discussion list. . .

Terry,
I happen to agree that certain Biblical issues are clearly discussions of 'Conspiracy Theory' and are of Satan...  but in this group,  it has been clearly stated by the owner (who does not believe that satan even exists), and by others comments that they do not see Biblical discussions as anything to do with conspiracy theory.  To force issues on others is inflammatory and often drives people away from further research on such topics.

I will throw this out there for the fact of the matter that there IS conspiracy discussed in the Bible and for anyone who is interested,  they may check it out for themselves...
Satan conspired to tempt and accomplished his deed in Genesis chapter 3,  when he tempted Eve.
Lucifer,  one in the same personnage as Satan,  conspired to take the place of God,  - Isaiah 14:12-16
Conspiracy / conspire / conspirators in the Bible is mentioned in the following passages:
Genesis 37:18;
1 Samuel 22:8 & 13;
2 Samuel 15:12 & 31;
1 Kings 15:27;
1 Kings 16:9 & 16;
2 Kings 9: 14;
2 Kings 10:9
2 Kings 12: 20 ;
2 Kings 14:19;
2 Kings 15:10, 15, 25 & 30;
2 Kings 17:4;
2 Kings 21:23 & 24;
2 Chronicles 24: 21 & 25-26;
2 Chronicles 25:27;
2 Chronicles 33:24-25;
Nehemiah 4:8;
Jeremiah 11:9;
Ezekiel 22:25;
Amos 7:10;
Acts 23:13;
As well as in many other passages where it is clearly defined and implied.

So anyone who would say that there is no conpiracy discussed in the Bible,  simply has not read their Bible,  or has not understood that the root evil discussed in the Bible is derived all from a conspiracy by one called Satan, who goes by many other names such as Lucifer,  Angel of Light, Son of the Morning, Haylel, the Devil, Old Dragon, Red Dragon, the Serpent, the Beast, Beelzebub,  etc. as well as many other names too numerous to mention here.

eagle 1