PS...wtg Per    ;)

Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 4:54 PM

Hi Ken:
yes ..something is going on...I think it may have to do with something in
Russia A friend of mines brother-n-law was working in Russia..do not know
details but he e-mailed his ex-wife to tell her that all civilians had been
ordered to leave Russia. This was about 2 weeks ago. Also heard via an
e-mail list that The National Guard has been called out or put on alert for
the Seattle area..between Nov.24-Jan-2. Could be y2k thing; but if we were
being wary of an attack it would be on the west coast. And finally, an
investment of mine that was involved with a Latvian Bank has had the bank
account inaccessible for no reason given; except that authorities are
investigating it. Something is going on.
My feeling though..is that a "shift" in the balance of power here is going
on. People are waking up in unprecedented numbers due largely to the work of
people like Icke and Per Sewen. As people are awakening..the mind-control is
having less of a"mass" effect..and a paradigm shift is happening. Like Icke
is saying..."we will win". I am getting this as of late.
and we will win ..

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift