From: "JP Viken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

from: jpviken
When you control the system you can use black covert arts to create an
enemy, stilulate that enemy to fight you and then use that battle to set up
and elicit the attainment on your goals (e.g. repeated "burning of the
Reichstags--the social/mass construction of dissent to manufacture mass
consent. Its the oldest trick in the book of "black, deep cover, covert
arts"---a king once said, if your power is waning, have some of your
warriors dress up like a potential enemy and attack your people; this will
consolidate your power and stimulate a powerful supportive war consensus in
your kingdom! The internet was started by darpa (defense advanced research
projects  and all internet domain name titling is now through saic (who
specialized in remote viewing targeting cons during the desert storm irag
war ops). The internet is one of the greatest spy ops ever conceived by the
nsa & dia, even though it now helps us spread useful information in our
feeble attempt to preserve our sovereign republic. Ultimately we are doing
exactly what we are supposed to do.  Even the harassment we are subject to
is "just setting the hook deeper" to motivate us to do their manufacturing
of this controlled dissent so they can manufacture their consent.  Pretty
slick as far as sources and methods, hugh?