-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >># Germany eyes nuke ban. BERLIN (AP) Germany's coalition govt is
> >> working on laws to phase out the country's nuclear power industry...
> >> http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2562064492-1a9
> >>
> >>: Can humanity live with/without fission reactors?
> >
> >Yep. At least the Danish part of humanity. And that's enough.
>
> Which meant: yep, the Danish part of humanity lives *without* it,
> and we're doing just fine, thank you!

Ah, you *think* you're doing just fine -- but that could be because
of the mindcontrol rays, lulling you into false security while the
ETs infiltrate, replacing your citizens with "pod people".  In fact,
how do we know that YOU aren't one of the  'podders', feeding us
disinfo about Danish affairs?  And does Denmark get any of its
energy from nukes elsewhere?  Are you living in a state of denial?

  Ric "finally catching up on old mail" Carter